Chapter 14

With those three words, dread filled Nevaeh's body and mind, her heartbeat increased, her palms got sweaty and her throat felt dry all of a sudden.

She didn't know what to think, her mind was empty with ideas with what they would want to talk to her about. I mean, what could they possibly want with her? She's the most boring ever, that's what she always told herself and that's what she was told her whole life.

Hades, noticing her doubts and confusion, walked to where she was standing and held her hand gently, heat formed on her face and she let him lead her to the extravagant living room.

They all sat down in the living room. As soon as she sat down, it felt like she could melt on the couch from how soft and comfortable it is, her once tense and rigid muscles relaxed as she also took in a deep breath to calm her beating heart.

She mentally prepared herself and looked at them waiting for them to speak, now she could tell that they were the ones being nervous, tho she couldn't tell what Theodore was thinking, he was the most closed one of them, the coldest one, the leader.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked after clearing her throat and straightening her back.

They all looked at each other and then they looked at Theodore, waiting for him to start the conversation that could fail and destroy everything.

Theodore looked her in the eye and leaned forward from his seat on the couch, they were all sitting around her, surrounding her, knowing from how serious this conversation is.

"I don't want you to be nervous, what we're gonna discuss is serious and if you feel uncomfortable, you need to tell us immediately, okay? Your comfort is the most important thing to us and if we overwhelm you, we'll instantly stop and if you want we can discuss this another time."

He reassured her as much as he can, he's been observing her the whole night, noticing how anxious she's been, which is why he's assuring her before starting. Noticing how she can get overwhelmed, she's fragile, they could tell and sensitive and they don't want to hurt her, far from it. Hence the assurance before beginning.

She looked at him with thankful eyes, really appreciating his words, she really was assured, she felt comfortable, his words bought comfort and consoled her, she relaxed her body and nodded confidently at him.

"Thank you." She whispered, giving him a small smile.

He gave one back and she was shocked, this was the first time he's smiled at her, it was beautiful, he was beautiful, it was rare to see him smile, but for her he'd smile a hundred times, and the men knew that.

Theodore inhaled and then slowly exhaled before starting, "When we first saw you, we were truly captivated, when we laid eyes on you, we knew you were the one. You were and are everything we think about, we felt things we've never felt before, feelings so deep and hard, from the bottom of our hearts."

Angel continued shortly after, "We know you feel the same, we know it's wrong, but it feels right, the moment we laid eyes on you, you were ours."

Eliot then softly continued, "We want to take care of you, love you, spend time with you, we want to make memories with you, we want everything with you, the kiss you left on my cheek was the first sign of you feeling something towards us."

Hades followed after, "The moment I kissed you, it was magical, and you kissed back, it means you feel something for us, don't deny it, but we're willing to wait and do anything you want us to do."

Jonathan was the last to speak, "Give us a chance amore, all we want is a chance, we know you've been through some things that you don't wish to talk about, and that's okay, we'll help you get through it and everything else, we'll go as slow as you want. All we want is a chance, and I promise, you'll never be alone and even feel like you don't matter."