Part-1: His confession

Author pov : Ok guys as u can see that our y/n has language problem, she can communicate with others in English mostly, so for writing whenever anyone talk in English I will write as " (EN)" and For Korean "(KN)" in dialogues so don't be confused with this nd this will be for Some time So enjoy your ff

______________________________________
**********************************

[In the morning]
(On call)

Yeonjun (En) : Hey y/n where are you......... Look at the time we are late.

Y/N (EN) : sry sry! just 10 min.

Yeonjun (EN): Yahh!! Why you girls take too much time for ready.

Y/N(EN): Shut up Yeonjun! you know that I don't like make up nd am making sandwiches for you all that made me late hmph!!😤

Yeonjun (EN): Oh! 😅ok ok We all are waiting outside come fast.

Y/N POV : You all thinking who is he So he is my Frnd cum brother Yeonjun. He is a trainee in "HYBE" Company His group name "TXT " going to launch soon . There members are Yeonjun , Soobin, Taehyun , Beomgyu , Huening Kai. Where Soobin will be the leader of the group, he was the one who talked to me in the company first and he helps me alot  Yeonjun and Soobin both can speak English well others also can but not properly but they all are nice. We all go company togethern daily, in this unknown country besides my cousin they are close to me and I like them all.

(End of the Y/N POV)

(At entrance of the company y/n was about to go when Yeonjun stopped her.)

Yeonjun (EN) : Hey Y/N! (she turned) Soobin wants to say something to you

Soobin(EN) : y/n! I ...umm!!...will you ...... I mean are you free tomorrow?
(He was stuttering while saying in nervousness)

Y/N (EN) : No I'm not .... Your launch is going to be soon and company held a party for that nd we are preparing for it.

(Soobin was silent for a while but Yeonjun spoke quickly to Y/N)
Yeonjun : Y/N! he want to talk(EN) (whispered in korean to sobin ear) Go idiot wanna ask her or let this chance too.

Soobin Immediately said "Yes I"m I am also talking about party, will you come? (he asked hesitantly to Y/n)
Y/n (EN) : No why'd I? this party for you all and other idols and we staff are not allowed we only prepare that.

Soobin(EN) : But You can come y/n it's for us we can invite anyone and you are our friend.

Y/N (EN) : Yes but I'm not allowed so......
(Yeonjun cut her off)
Yeonjun (EN) : Oh c'mon You are coming with us that's final.