Chapter - 4{The Destroyer}

It's been a while since I killed the 'Orc Disaster' Geld. I took all the other Orc as my subordinate, so other races didn't dare to bully them. I think they also know this that's why they all are working very hard. Many other races started to come for my protection. I didn't want to do the bothersome job, like protecting the whole Jura Forest but I think it's my responsibility. That's is the only reason why I accepted all the races in my town without any complaints.

I was seating peacefully in my office chair and sipping tea while doing some paperwork. When I feel an enormous amount of magicule heading towards Tempest. It was at the sidelines of the Tempest.

I used my skill «Shadow Moments» and appeared in the position where the thing is about to land.

Boom!!

And with a large blast, that thing landed in front of me. Smoke filled my whole view, when the smoke cleared I saw a girl a little bigger than me in height with blue eyes that were shining with power and holding an innocence of a little child. Platinum pink hair with a grin on her face.

The source of magicules.

"Whahaha, I'm Demon Lord Milim Nava. I came here to say Hello"

She said with a grin while laughing loudly. She reminds me of Veldora.

So she is a Demon Lord. She looked a little childish! That doesn't matter because she is a threat. Great Sage how big the difference between us is.

<<The magicule quantity that she is emitting is nearly ten times greater than the master's.>>

She is not even serious and she is ten times stronger than me. I didn't want to imagine what will happen when she was fighting someone seriously.

I send a message to others through «Thought Communication» so they don't disturb us and not get caught in a backfire even if we have to fight.

"I'm Rimuru Tempest the slime and the Leader of this city."

I said in my usual cold tone but she didn't even flinch. That was expected of a Demon Lord. If she is this powerful then what about the Demon Lord Leon.

"Whahaha, I challenge you for a match."

She said while laughing. She is too excited about fighting with me.

"I decline. You are clearly ten times stronger than me and you are not even serious. I didn't want to fight with you."

I said to her honestly, to be honest, she has the same air as Veldora but much denser.

I have a bad feeling about fighting with her that's why I decided to leave.

"Wait." She shouted and I turn around to look at her.

"What?" I asked her with a frown. What did she want from me now? I have already declined her request.

"This is not fair, not fair, not fair you all are having fun except me noda." She whined childishly.

"Are you bored?"

I asked her what I was thinking and seeing her expression I hit the jackpot.

"Well, then why don't we become friends. No not only friends but Bestie."

I said to her with a smile. Well, I have to control her somehow so she didn't wreak havoc in my town.

"Humph. Why would I?"

She said arrogantly. I expect that much from her, seeing her personality I already have a backup plan.

"First, eat this." I said to her as I gave her a jar of Apito honey.