What I'm Not Judging, I Approve

*Wesley's P.O.V*

I stepping into the lockeroom ready to change, yesterday practice with the boys was easy. No one was aware I skipped school with Leah, but today I knew everyone else knew.

All eyes were on me as I set my bag down on the floor next to Leo and Jack. No one said anything but just stared.

I looked around at everyone else before taking of my sweatshirt to put on my gear.

Leo gave me a side glance not saying much. Part of me was worried he was going to sock me in the jaw. He was after all an over protective little brother.

Cole in the other corner of the room finally spoke up, catching the attention of every guy in the room.

"OK, I've got to know man. Did you fuck her?"

"What?" I asked slightly startled, not expecting him to phrase it that way.

Carter lightly chuckled and looked at Cole.

"What he's trying to say is, we all figured out you and Leah ditched school together yesterday. We all are curious if you actually managed to have sex with her." Carter explained more gentle.

For a beast in the net Carter was one soft teddy bear.

"No I did not have sex with Leah." I stated looking at all the boys in shock.

I knew that's where everyone's mind was going, but I'm not sure how I felt about everyone openly discussing it like this.

"Really? Then what did you do all day?" Mark asked with a small grin thinking he trapped me.

I huffed out a sigh and pulled my practice jersey on. The room got silent as everyone read my jersey. It was the first time I'd worn one from Marquette, it still had the C on it from when I was a captain over there.

"We played some hockey on the outdoor rink, got McDonald's, drove around, and watched a live feed from the Gulls game on TV." I stated ignoring the stares I was getting from my jersey.

Jack let out a small smirk as he looked up at me  from where he was sitting.

"You played a one on one game with her?" Jack questioned with a small smirk getting the full attention of everyone in the lockeroom.

Shit I shouldn't have mentioned that, but it was too late now.

"Yeah.." I stated fraying innocence

"Did you win?" Cole asked with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

"Yes..." I said trying to look confused.

"Oh there is no way in hell you didn't get laid." Mark said throwing his hands up in the air.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

Leah told me about the whole beating her and getting a show thing but I never knew all of the other players knew about it.

"Cole once tried to get with Leah, the only way she would get with him was if he beat her in a one on one game. He lost, sense then thats how she 'fends' off the hockey boys." Leo said with a smirk looking at me.

At least he no longer looked like he wanted to punch me.

"Boys practice starts in 10 I want you all out on the ice in 5!" Coach yelled from behind the door.

Everyone quickly began throwing their gear on, I had caused a distraction and now they need to get dressed.

Leo glanced at me slightly as he pulled on his jersey.

"She let you win didn't she?" Leo stated looking at me with a smirk.

"No, she whiffed a slap shot." I whispered back so no one else could hear us.

Leo shook his head slightly, as if he knew.

"You have sex with my sister, didn't you?" He finally asked.

I looked at Leo in shock about how open he was to just say that. This was his sister after all.

"No! No, I'm serious Leo we just skated and ate some McDonald's." I said defensively

Jack nudged me slightly with his shoulder.

"Don't pretend something isn't going on between you two."

"Yeah, I mean you're going to my house after practice anyways." Leo said adding to Jacks comment.

"To work on our project." I said standing up fully on my skates, ready to walk out of the lockeroom.

"Sure..." Jack said

"Project..." Leo finished.

I rolled my eyes and excited the lockeroom.

I'm surprised Leo wasn't more defensive against me with Leah, but truth be told I didn't really know what was going on between us. I just hoped it wouldn't stop.

Words: 762