Patreon teaser #1

Snippet from the bonus chapter from the lowest tier of my patreon that's being officially released on January 1st!

This one focuses on Ezra and Colby called 'Chores deserve rewards'. There is another snippet of this chapter on my Instagram @lavenderfieldsofficial

*

Ezra was wearing a baggy vest and shorts that left too much to Colby's imagination. Watching Ezra's muscled frame -that body that Ezra had worked so hard to develop strength in- do something as simple as mow grass... was Colby drooling on the window?

The way the light shone off of Ezra's golden locks created a halo effect around his head. The light bounced off his head and made mowing grass divine. And Colby, he was the horny demon who was going to hump Ezra's leg once he came back inside.

"Look at him out there, what a man."

"Back off, Mom! He's for my eyes only."

Colby did not take his eyes off of Ezra when his mom walked up behind him and looked out the glass as well. Pervy old lady could keep her eyes to herself. He needed to find a way to censor Ezra when they were in public. Like how a Sim going to the toilet or showering was censored, he needed to do the same to Ezra. Every time someone looked at Ezra, they would only see a collage of Ezra-ish colours and wouldn't be able to tell what he looked like.

"Huh?" His mom asked. "Why would your dad be for your eyes only?"

That was what made Colby look away from the window. "I'm not looking at dad, ew."

His mom slapped his arm. "How dare you! There is nothing sexier than a man who knows how to understand and pay taxes." She leaned against the window, her expression a mirror of her son's mere moments ago. She slid down slightly, her dark hair held up by the window. She cheekily waved in the opposite direction of Ezra.

Colby looked in that direction. For how long had his dad been sitting out there? In the shaded area of the garden, his dad sat fiddling with a computer and a bunch of paperwork. His dad looked up to give his mom a much more innocent wave. He was wearing shorts and the ugliest Hawaiian shirt Colby had ever seen. The colours just did not go at all. That plus the aviator glasses and the white spot of sunscreen he hadn't properly rubbed into his nose, yep that was his dad alright.

She giggled. "I bet he's calculating our adjusted gross income." Colby didn't fail to notice his mom drawing a small love heart onto the glass with her finger.

"What's a gross adjusted... whatever?"

"No idea. Heard your dad mentioned it once and he sounded so goddamn smart."

"Gross, mom. Stop perving on dad, he's just doing a boring task."

"Ezra's just mowing the grass, but I'm not judging you."

"That's different."

"How?"

"Ezra's hot."

"So's your dad. Like this one time he was doing the taxes and he was talking about deductible  something or other and I asked if he could deduct that di-"

Colby plugged his fingers into his ears. "Lalala! I'm not listening!"

"You nearly had a sibling is what I'm trying to say."

"Boy or girl?"

"Guess we'll never know." She moved towards the fridge. "Come on, we'll make them something nice as thanks."

Colby and his mom spent the next few minutes making the best lemonade they possible could. Achieving the perfect balance of sweetness and lemon was much harder than people gave credit for; or at least that's what Colby and his mom told themselves so they felt like they were helping around the house just as much as his dad and Ezra were.

By the time they finished pouring out the lemonade into fancy cups and putting thin slices of lemon on the rim, Ezra came back into the house. The clattering of the sliding doors announced his arrival.

"What are you guys doing?" He panted.

*