-Intro-

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

*quietly sneaking out of my bed cause I haven't updated for a month* Argh- *slips and sees you all* Oh hey- *nervous laugh* Um...I was kind of...having writer's block for A Band Of Brothers... BUT I WAS WRITING THIS STORY! 

Today, I present you another texting au by none other than your dumb author *the only one clapping*

It's my first time writing Namjoon fanfic cause I usually prefer him as a side comedian and it's difficult to imagine him as a lover, lol. Also, his character as a lead is difficult to write for me. But this story's plot only fits for him and no other member. So...yes... 

Let's hope it goes well. Fingers crossed~

ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

I don't own any characters in this story except the lead and the side female characters. It's a purely fictional world created by my imagination and my mind. I have made the characters or given them their personality according to what I think to suit them for the story.

Please do not copyright it as I put a lot of effort into this. If you are reading this story on any other platform or a different book on Wattpad, please inform me.

Every story is inspired by a story. So, if you find some scenes in the book similar to another one, then that means it was inspired by that book, NOT copied.

 So, if you find some scenes in the book similar to another one, then that means it was inspired by that book, NOT copied