Chapter 27- You shall be forgotten

In the novel the only thing that happened was the big fight between them.

No killing the main characters was included!

But I don't understand...What went wrong?

Maybe because Endymion's father found me more interesting than Lisa so she was useless to him?

Ah... Could it be?

That day that I saved Endymion.

That is why he found me more suitable as his playtoy than Lisa.So he got rid of the "useless" stuff.

That also works to his advantage.There is no heir now for the president place.

Why does he even need a girl?

"Please tell me! What should I do to change everything?"I said with teary eyes.

"The only thing you can do is leave everything."

What does that mean?

"Leave your family, Cain and your life until now and work for the villain.Nobody shall  remember you."

Oh...

"So they will forget that I existed?"

"Yes and you will be teleported automatically to the villain's house."

That is a lot to take in...

"Um...So about Endymion..."

"Oh yes.The previous conditions do count."

So I only lose things...

"Will I have anything to my advantage?"

"Yes.You will see what is really going on in Endymion's life.But don't forget.Nobody will remember you and you still can't confess feelings that are more than the friends stage to Endymion."

I nod.

"So will you agree?"

I looked around me.

"Can I say goodbye to my parents first?"

The book didn't answer.

I got up and went to my mom.

I touched her face gently.

"I don't want you to suffer because of me.I don't want to lose you nor my father and maids.Even Cain will be missed.I wish you farewell mother."

I also looked towards Lisa, president and Endymion.

"President,Lisa I am so sorry... And Endymion...I don't know if I am worthy of helping you anymore but I will try my best for you."

I looked at the book.

"I accept the offer..."

Suddenly the book opens on its own and flying pages fill the room.

A blinding light took over the whole palace.

I can't see and hear anything.

Am I there yet?

"..ey! Hey! You useless garbage! Wake up! You still haven't cleaned anything!"

Is that a woman's voice?

"Ugh...My head hurts..."I said and get up from the cold floor.

To be continued...