chapter 11

"hmm what's wrong?" Stiles had been woken up by a phone call at 2 am.

Turns out Scott had been threatened by a nearby pack, the new pack wanted the Hale territory as well as their own.

Stile should of known something was gonna pop eventually as it's January, people usually say 'new year new me' but for the pack it's a new year and a new problem.

"The pack they. They're cornering us. They managed to chase us back to the old Hale house and now they're surrounding it. We can't get out and we're out numbered, I don't know what do!" Scott's breathing came through in frantic Huff's.

Stiles was ready to leave by the time Scott had finished, "keep them outside for as long as possible, I'm on my way" he hung up before Scott had a chance to respond, Well guess my times up.

Stiles hung up the phone and woke up Bonnie and Kai, "get up. Call the guys, the packs surrounded"

Kai was the first one to realize the situation and got to calling everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, even Noah. "They said to text the address and they'll meet us there"

Stiles was currently finding spots on his body to place weapons, "tell them it's the old Hale house"

Once Kai had done what he was told and he and Bonnie were also prepared, they made their way out the house.

On the way there Bonnie asked the question that she and Kai had been begging to ask, "what are we gonna do when we get there?"

Stiles whipped his head round at them, "We!? No! I'm going in on my own all of you are back up. All I need you to do is take out some of the guys around the perimeter. I know for a fact that majority of them are already in the building, hell I wouldn't be surprised if they had my puppies held hostage already" Bonnie and Kai raised an eyebrow at stiles words, "yes I said my puppies get over it"

By the time they arrived, the gang were all crowded in a hidden area in the forest about fifty feet away from the main perimeter.

Stiles straightened his back and smirked, God this is gonna be fun.

Theo and Liam went to the right, Benny and Minho went to the left, Rebecca and Hermione at the back and that left Stiles and his partners at the front. His dad took the rest of the back to circle just outside the perimeter that way if anyone was to make it out they would be stopped before they reached the road.

Stiles was the one who entered first, the other stayed hidden till given the signal. Now you may be thinking, What about the werewolf senses? It Stiles. You really think that he wouldn't come prepared.

Stiles is in contact with Deaton and yes he knows, he promised to keep it a secret from the pack. Deaton has helped Stiles learn and collect everything he needs to protect himself and others from the supernatural. So in conclusion Stiles mad sure everyone had something that blocked the wolfs senses, that means that they can't hear or smell them.

Stiles slowly walked into the old burned house acting as the oblivious human, the same routine he's been playing his whole life. Pretending he didn't notice the other pack he ran into the room and started to untie Scott who was shaking his head at him.

Scott was terrified, Stiles was smarter than this why did he run in here blind. What shocked Scott though was when Stiles smirked.

Scott and the others started shaking their head and making noises of protests as they seen the Alpha from the other pack slowly advancing towards Stiles with his claws out.

Stiles pretended to not know what was going on, but the minute the Alpha went to swing his claws at him, he moved his head to side effectively dodging them and grabbed the others wrist just as quickly, he rapped his legs around the Alpha's ankles and pulled him down to the floor.

He flipped himself over so that he as straddling the Alpha, and pressed a wolfsbane coated knife against his neck, "If any of you so much as breath wrong i will not hesitate so kill him", The opposite pack nodded and took a step back.

Stiles whistled and his gang came storming in from all entrances, teaming up they managed to get the whole pack unconscious and restrained, Stiles had called Argent before he arrived at the house so Chris was on his way, whatever he done to them from there on would be none of Stiles business.

Stiles, Theo and Liam turned to help them pack and found them looking slightly scared, since he is the alpha Scott decided to start, "Stiles? Buddy? I love you and all but if you tell me you're part of some spy hunters thing... i don't think we can be friends anymore"

Stiles couldn't resist his smile, after all these years he's corrupted Scott to the point he becomes sarcastic and makes jokes when he's scared, "oh buddy. I taught you well and i am so proud of you" he decided to make it even more dramatic by fanning his face and wiping a tear from his eye. Scott deadpans him with a look, ok not the time maybe later if i come out of this alive. wait why am i worrying its Scott, harmless puppy Scott... who is flashing his eyes at me because i'm taking to long to respond. come on scott i'm your best buddy just put the eyes away. oh no. oh no no no no no he's resorted to puppy eyes. OH FOR FUCK SAKE.

"FINE" oh and the little bastards smiling, Stiles squints his eyes but actually responds this time, "Come on it's time you all knew anyway, but i think this will be a lot easier drunk"