22, new baby

all in one - jordan poole 

"THE ONE TIME I HATE LIVING IN SAN FRANCISCO

"THE ONE TIME I HATE LIVING IN SAN FRANCISCO."

Jordan Poole rolled his eyes dramatically as they walked into the store labeled "exotic pets".

"Why? Is it because they actually have duck stores?" Zaharia asked, making sure that the mask was tight around her nose. "Yes. You know i didn't think you were actually serious and i-"

"Hi, are you Kate? The woman i spoke to on the phone?" Jordan was cut off as Zia began talking to the woman who sat in the front desk of the animal store. There were all storts of reptiles, snakes and even some rodents. "Yes i am. So because you live here, you'd want a quiet duckie. I think this Saxony with be your best bet. Very quiet but loves having fun."

The red haired woman walked to the back of the shop and came back with a small kettle in hand. Inside the bars, was a small yellow duckling laid wrapped in a small cloth. Jordan adored how Zia whined in awe, instantly holding her hands out to hold the baby duck. "Yes, yes Jordy we're getting him."

Jordan couldnt help but hold the miniscule duck in his large hands and smile at the excitement it brought Zia.

"Fine, fine fine. " Jordan accepted, obviously defeated, "I wanna name him though."

Those words only made Zia hop like a child once more and she nodded. Jordan looked at the little duck with a raised eyebrow. He though of all of the possible names he could grant this duck. "Zia.. he's gonna beee.... Sir Quackington. "

"Yes Jordy! I love it! I love you so much oh my goodness." She yelled and gave him the most engulfing hug possible without knocking the duck out of his hands.

JORDAN_POOLE

Liked by zia24, shaiamccully and 3

Liked by zia24, shaiamccully and 3.2m others

JORDAN_POOLE she made me get a duck, named him sir quackington.

Tagged ; zia24

ZIA24 yes me, it was meeeee

JUANONJUAN10 a DUCK?

FANPAGE BYE ZIA MADE JORDAN GET A DUCKKK

FANPAGE LMAOOOO

HATEPAGE she a bitch

AUDDII_ SIR QUACKINGTONNNN AWE

FANPAGE BYE SHES SO CUTE

KARLANDREWS i thought it was just me..

MELO shoulda been me

Jordan_poole has deleted this comment!

FANPAGE im literally in love with them i cannot

SHAIAMCCULLY damn bro

Zia24 has reported this comment!

This comment has been deleted!

HATEPAGE zia must be tryna trap him with a mf duck because she dont wanna get pregnant and ruin her career

^ FANPAGE WHAT LMFAOOOO

Zia had just finished putting the enclosure together as Jordan was watching the little animal waddle around the animals. It was important that they watched Sir Quackington around Kota, Kai and Zip, because Zaharia made it sure that Jordan knew that cats like to eat ducks. "Z i cant believe you got a duck. What the hell are we gonna do with a duck?" Jordan stared at the waddling thing with furrowed brows.

The curly-haired girl scooped the chick in her hands, and allowed it on her chest as she laid down. "We're gonna love it. Isnt he cute?" She cooed, planting a kiss on its head. "It looks like its getting more love than me." Jordan shrugged and turned his head away.

Thats all it took for Zaharia to crawl over to him and give him a kiss on his lips.

It quickly turned into a make out session and Jordan began to feel bad for all of the pets watching the two make love on the couch and he quickly pulled away.

"Lemme cook you some dinner, then we can fuck." He got up, walking over to the kitchen. That's what made Zia's eyes widen and she smiled. She was about to get destroyed tonight. "It's concerning how you can say that so openly." She furrowed her brows as he pulled the chicken breasts out of the fridge.

"It's true."

filler before the last chaper, pls dont hate me