Part 11

Giovanni Martini Pov

"I need to know who's after my mate. Also who the hell has been leaking information about my mate" I growled looking at the group of men in front of me.

"Alpha King the question is who has enough contact with your mate. To know her name and know what relative she has" one of my Warriors said.

"My sister and Jason would never hurt Eva not intentionally" I said rubbing my head. "What about her guards?" My Beta Kingly asked "put a trail on them" I said.

"what about April and the girl from the restaurant" James said and I looked at him. "To be honest any of your ex's can be a problem" he said and I nod.

"Your right keep tabs on everything that leaves the pack. Letters, calls, people going in and out. All of it nothing leaves this pack without me knowing." I said and they nod.

"We need to figure this out now" I said when my mate walked in. "Hello guys" she said and coming over to sit on my lap. "See you all tonight" I told them and giving my Luna attention.

"Hey baby how you feeling" I asked her when the last person walked out she started crying again. I rubbed her back "it's okay baby" I told her rubbing back.

She nod and I rubbed her tears away. Kissing her softly "come baby we have to get you ready to join the pack tonight" I told her and she nod.

We get home she took a shower going into the closet she came holding her gown she looked at me. "Dove picked it out" I told her kissing her head.

I got ready and left early still having to set up. After a while everything was done and people was started to pile in. While I'm sitting on my throne I watch as people came in.

When I was mindlimked that my Luna was on her way. "Attention!" My voice boomed against the walls of the castle. "We are gathered here today for the introduction of my mate. Eva St.Patrick" I said and she came out looking beautiful as ever.

The crowed clapped and cheered for their Luna

The crowed clapped and cheered for their Luna. But I just stared at her in all her beauty. We did the ceremony and she joined the pack with a smile on her face.

"Introducing your Luna Eva St.Patrick" the crowd went into a cheer expect a small group of people in the corner. When the crowd quiet down one of them decided to speak.

"Are we really doing this. Excepting a human as a Luna and later our queen." He said over the crowd. Everyone looked at him some growled ready to fight for the disrespect towards their Luna.

"Let him speak" Eva said she stood tall for her 5'3 figure her arms crossed and connected infront of each other.

She looked right at him "well let's see you have no idea about our traditions, Beliefs nothing and your supposed to lead us. You can't shift how you protect us. Or even give us a heir how can someone like you help rule over us" he yelled and I growled. She touched my arm calming me down.

She walked down the steps until she in front of him. "The thing is the things you are saying to me I asked myself a million times since I learned I'm his mate and my job as his mate." She said.

"I'm not mad at you for feeling this way because this is your home and you just want what's best for it. So therefore I'm going to let you have this. This will be the first and last time I will allow anyone to disrespect me" she said her voice calm, it boomed off the walls and left no room for disagreement.

And I was proud of my mate "No I may not be like you I may not as fast or strong physically. But I'm smarter then most people and My strength isn't showed by how hard I can punch" she said.

"But will do my try hardest to make sure everyone is safe, comfortable and feel protected and if you have a problem with me. You can pack your shit and leave!" She growled out everyone bare their neck at her.

She nod then walked back up to me. "Can I go to our room?" She asked I nod kissing her head she turned to the crowed. "You guys have great time please enjoy the party" she told the crowd. Then left i smiled until she was out of ear and site.

Then I jumped off the stage infront of the guy that had all the shit to say. Putting my hand around his neck my claws extend and I smile. "So you think you can hurt my mate and disrespect her?" I growled.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you" I told him before I can kill him "if you don't put him down You'll sleep alone for a month" I heard my mate growled.

Growling back at her "what was that?" She said and I dropped him. Growling when the women around snickered then she left again.

Looking at him on the floor trying to get air. "Next time she won't be able to save you" I said then looking at everyone "have a great night guys. Enjoy the food and party" I said going looking for my mate.

Walking in my room I can hear the shower going. Getting naked and joining my mate. She turned to me looking at me from top to bottom. Then it me pure arousal "how you feeling my little mate?" I asked her she smiled "okay" she whispered she's lathering up the wash clothe then wiping me off with it.

When she reach my dick she started rub it with rag. She then pulled me under the shower so I can raise off. She dropped the towel then started stroking me with her hands.

I groaned closing my eyes at the feeling. "Ooh shit" I yelled as I felt her little lips around dick. I wasn't expecting this but I'm damn sure not going to stop it. Having to put my hands on the walls because my knees almost give out.

Fuck she's good at this I groan knowing I was going to nut soon. I tired to push her way but she wouldn't budge looking down at her she looked up and winked at me.

She grabbed my balls squeezed my balls and I nut. She sucked me till it all gone my knees bucked and I sat in the tub. While my mate laughed at me she turned off the shower and ran us a hot bath.

While I'm trying to get my breathing right. She claims on my lap "baby you okay?" She asked and I laughed. "That's the quickest I cum in my life" I said not really to answer her question but it was what in my mind.

She just laughed at me resting her head on my chest. I turned on the jets and put some bubbles in. We just held each other for a bit "I'm proud of you" I told her she cuddled into me.

I was hit with this wave of affection what is it. Is this love? But whats confusing me is I don't know if it's hers or mines.