二十 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

「CHAPTER TWENTY: WAITING ROOM」

NOW PLAYING:
HANDCLAP - FITZ AND THE TANTRUMS
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:15 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:13

As Midnight raised her whip to Y/N's side of the stadium and yelled out her verdict of the fight, the crowd went ballistic. Mainly at the show of power that had just taken place.

A transfer student who had just come to the school right before the event had managed to steal the whole spotlight from the first years, ambushing the competition.

And she had just defeated the prodigy son of the number two pro hero.

Bakugou's face morphed into a scowl as he watched from the waiting room. He watched as the damned white-haired girl turned around, walking away from the carnage she has just caused.

His eyes narrowed as she turned her head back around once, waving her left hand to the crowd with a small smirk on her face. He let out a growl.

She had just gotten here, how could she be better than him?

After accidentally eavesdropping on the conversation Todoroki, Midoriya and Y/N had, he had a suspicion that there was more to Y/N than she was letting on.

He wasn't that close to her friendship wise, and they had a small rivalry fueled by both of their egos that was about to get bigger if they fought each other in the finals.

Bakugou clenched his fists, pushing himself off his chair, walking off to get ready for the start of his match.

He was going to beat Tokoyami, then beat that damned blindfolded bitch.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/N sighed, putting her left hand down as she finally reached the tunnel. She let out a shaky sigh, moving to hug herself, trying to get rid of the freezing feeling from her body.

While she did have the ability of infinity, it wasn't a complete barrier. It only significantly slowed down attacks meant to touch and hurt her.

Of course, Y/N had never been trapped in a giant wave of ice before, so the slow feeling of hypothermia began to creep up on her, even after the fight. Thankfully, her arm wasn't burnt from when Todoroki incased it with his fire, as it was only for a split second.

Cursed energy could only do so much when it came to a battle, and the drawbacks of using her cursed technique abilities were different to the drawbacks people with quirks have.

Infinity could only slow down so much.

Her brother had basically mastered using infinity, and even if she was the second strongest sorcerer behind him, she was still much younger than him.

She still had a long way to go, but she knew her brother would help her through more training.

Y/N let out a sigh as she continued to walk, trying to shake the cold feeling from her limbs.

She would have to fight either Tokoyami or Bakugou next.

She didn't know a lot about Tokoyami's quirk, only that dark shadow seemed to be a manifestation that he can create at will from his body. It seemed to be weak to light and had a limited time out. Combat wise he was able to knock Momo out of bounds pretty quickly.

Bakugou could make explosions from his hands and seemed to create a lot of nitroglycerin to fuel the explosions he creates. The more sweat he has, the more powerful his explosions are.