Part 6

It had been 3 months since y/n moved in with Andres and his family, they went on missions together, they were like the mafia power couple that went everywhere together. But today there was a very dangerous mission they had to  kill all the American mafia before they killed there family. will they make it out alive or not??
Y/n outfit

 will they make it out alive or not?? Y/n outfit

Andres outfit

Andres pov "Baby what are you wearing you know we have a mission today" I said trying to sound calm as possible "it's sexy isn't it , wanted to look really bad ass

Andres pov
"Baby what are you wearing you know we have a mission today" I said trying to sound calm as possible "it's sexy isn't it , wanted to look really bad ass. And you look handsome" god this woman drives me crazy " thanks babe let's go" we walked down stairs and got everything we needed , like guns ,knifes and everything else. " babe are you sure you want to come on this , it's a very dangerous mission and we might not make it out alive" I sad grabbing my bag ready to go " I'll be fine , and anyways we work better as a team and we have your gang members with us anyways so we aren't alone in this we can do this" her words made me feel more calm with what's about to happen. "Everyone let's go" I grabbed y/n by the hand and pulled her to my car , we hoped in and drove to the Americans hideout but before we got there I looked at my beautiful girlfriend and just smiled. She made me feel ways no one has ever has " babe you ok your staring again" shit did I look for to long " oh I was just look at how beautiful you are and I'm so lucky to have you" I gave her a heart warming kiss on the lips, her lips were so fort , it then turned in to a little make out section. I slowly slid my hand up her thigh and gave a lot squeeze, I could tell you was turn on. And so was I but we can't do this know " we will finish this later darling just you wait" I said smirking and watching her bite her lip (god  that was hot )
" it's time sir we are here" my driver said from the front "ok thanks, you ready baby" I said getting out the car and getting my guns ready " ready as I'll ever be" she said smiling grabbing her favourite gun ( got that was cute)
Y/n pov
I couldn't wait to go kill these people the shit they did to my bfs family is just mean and unfair, I grabbed my favourite gun and put a couple knives in my holders . " ok what's the plan" " the palm is to go in and kill them all I want you all in a group of three but me and y/n are going together to kill the boss and when you've killed them all meet at the front of the house and Alex stay here and if anyone comes to the front that isn't apart of the gang kill umm, ready let's go" god my boyfriend is hot when he's in control( ok y/n snap out of it ) we walked to the side of the house and looked in to check if we could go in " it's clear let's go" I said going in first, it seemed a little to quiet for my liking like shouldn't it be guarded " babe where is everyone" I sounded worried " I don't know but let's get to his office" we quickly got to his office it was right around the corner it there they were his guards , something didn't seem right until Hayley walked in to the office. What is she doing hear she said she was moving away , that it I'm killing this bitch she lied to me but why though. " umm babe you ok you look angry" " shut up babe let's do this thing" and with that I took my gun and shot both guys in the head ( god that was fun ) " come on let's crash this thing" I barged in and we both started crazy shooting at anyone that moved, everyone was dead until out of the corner of my eye a saw Hayley and a very muscular man sat in a chair " oh isn't it litre miss y/n how have you been" god I could kill her right know " what are you doing here, I thought you moved away and why are you with him" " oh I lied I got a little text of this man while you was gone and he told me that he wanted me to join him in killing your little boyfriend's family and ruin his power and take it all" " but how could you I trusted you , I was sad when I found out you left , and why are you doing this it's not right" " well y/n life is unfair when you left me to be with him I was angry, we had plans and you pushed them aside to be with him and that's what I'm doing with you and I'm going to trade down you mafia family so I can be the queen and king of all mafias, we will rural the world" that's it bitch fight me" " emmm no I'm good you can just leave or we kill you" and just like that I shot her in the heart and Andres shot the boss in the head . Blood was Everywhere it was like a red pool. " let's go we need to make sure everyone is dead" we ran everywhere to make sure everyone was dead , we had to kill a couple people along the way but that was simple " let's go everyone it dead , you know that was really easier then I thought" I said making my way to the front of the house with Andres walking behind me " well darling that's because we worked as a team, but babe I think when we get home we should go to the roof and have a little swim 😏" why does he have to turn me on and the most badest of times. We made our way to the car and made sure everyone was here before we left . I was sat in the back of the car with Andres and I was really tired so I put my head on his shoulder and huddled up to him and slowly fell asleep, I felt so safe in his arms even if we was both covered in blood 😂.
Andres pov
I felt a little body huddling up to me , I looked down to see my little baby sleeping so I put my arm around her and cuddled up with her giving her a kiss on the head( she's so cute when she sleeps ) it tuck is an hour to get back to my house because of the fucking Traffic , witch is annoying because I wanted to have a little fun with my baby girl but no there had to be fucking traffic!!! We got to the front door , I picked y/n up and carried her to our room witch 2 mins because of my long stride,  I put her on the bed and picked out some comfortable clothes for her and placed them on the bed "baby wake up you need to get dressed want me to help" she slowly sat up looking cuter then ever " yes please🥺" I started to change her when it got to her bra " umm babe want your bra off and if so want me to look away" " Of you don't mind yes please" I turn round waiting for her to take it off and putting a shirt on " all done know come cuddle me" aww , I took my shirt and pants off so I was just in my boxers and I hoped in next to her and put a movie on and cuddled up to her, stroking her hair to make her fall asleep " I love you darling your the best thing in my life" I said that a little nervous " aww baby  I love you too ❤️" I gave her a little kiss on the lips and after half an our we was both asleep cuddling each other so we both feel safe.
It was morning and I do feel my little princess next to me , where has she gone , I looked in the wardrobe and she wasn't there I then slowly walked to the bathroom and saw she left the door open , I could hear her beautiful singing. I took all my clothes of till I was naked and hope in the shower with her. Look at her , her beautiful body was just there " hey baby want help showering" I said putting my hands on her hips " morning babe and sure but I help you clean ok" " deal 😏" I started putting soap on her body focusing on her titts and ass ( they were massive) I then told her to show me her back and all the scars off her past and missions were there it made me think of mine witch made me sad but I gave her a massage and then just hugged her , she made me feel safe and I just wanted her in my arms until I Hurd her moan " you ok babe" " yeah your dick touched my ass" " oh yeah sorry but know you need to clean all of me baby girl" she started watching my body until she got to my dick witch I didn't know was hard until I looked down . She slowly put soap on the base and slowly rubbed up and down on my rock hard dick ( got I was that hard my dick was hurting and I could see pre cum already coming out) she kept on going and I throw my head back in pleasure she was so good at this shit, she went faster and faster but then she stopped and played with my balls that was it I was on my edge I was about to cum till she washed all the soap off and put my dick in her mouth and started deep and fuck I could feel the cum come out already. She stud up and looked me in the eyes and swallow it all " god your hot you know that  darling" " yeah you tell me constantly daddy" we both got out the shower and got dressed " hey daddy what we doing today" my dear baby girl we are going on a date today just me and you alone again" her face lit up in excitement , she grabbed my hand and ran to her phone and put a song on and started dancing but I didn't want to so I watched her until she came over and makes me dance . we had so Much fun, we was laughing and shouting the lyrics ( I'm sure going to get shouted at by my mum but at least I'm having fun with my girl) the song finished and we was both out of breath " that was funner then I thought" " you need to have more fun instead of doing work all the time like we should go on a little holiday or a road trip or something" look at her think of things to do made me smile because I knew she was the one for me she was my soulmate 🥺 " let's go babe we have a date to get to" we walked to my guards car and drove to the first place.