Chapter 7

Inei's POV. Ubuyashiki Estate.

A few months passed ever since I came here after my long term mission, and now.........

Kagaya-sama summoned me here once more. Not to mention, in the dead of a night.

It can only mean one thing, this is an urgent summon and it means a large scale mission is currently underway.

I arrived immediately to Kagaya-sama's chamber and I revealed my presence.

Inei: Kagaya-sama, you summoned me.

Kagaya: Ah, yes. Inei, fast and quiet as usual.

Afterwards, two people arrived at the estate.

The Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka, and, the Insect Hashira, Shinobu Kocho.

Kagaya: Giyu, Shinobu, Inei.

Kagaya: You three came back here as soon as possible.

Kagaya: As for you Inei, I heard from Kage that you successfully prevented a demon rampage at Osaka.

Inei: Yes, Kagaya-sama.

Kagaya: I summoned you three, because I received news that my children, at Mt. Natagumo were almost eliminated.

Kagaya: Inei, you once eliminated the The Lower Moon Ranks of the Twelve Kizuki years ago, even before becoming a pillar.......

Inei: It seems like another six had been chosen once more.

Kagaya: Exactly.

Kagaya: The incident on Mt. Natagumo is of serious matter.

Kagaya: It seems like there is a need to send the Hashira there.

Kagaya: Giyu, Shinobu, Inei.

The three of us bowed to Kagaya-sama as we received our orders.

Giyu: As you wish.

Shinobu:  As you wish.

Inei: It shall be done.

Shinobu: If we could get along together, everything would be great. No matter if it's humans or demons. 

Shinobu: Don't you think so, Tomioka-san, Inei-kun?

Giyu: As long as demons still eat humans.......that is only just wishful thinking.

Inei: .............

Inei: Well, if we can only find a cure.

Inei: If we can turn back a demon to being human that is.

Shinobu: Turning a demon back to being human?

Inei: I watched the movements of the Upper Moon Ranks during my travels.

Inei: Even encounter the three strongest of the Upper Ranks.

Shinobu: Ah, Himejima-san said you were able to corner the three of them, right?