CHAPTER FIFTY- ONE

HEATHER AND XAVIER.

Josh's pov

"I seriously don't know how I missed this." I say my voice full despair. "Don't beat yourself too much. We all couldn't think straight." Dante says patting my shoulder. It's been two day's now since heather and Xavier both went missing. Everyone has just been distraught. It was all devastating waking up and finding out that heather had left it just felt like I lost her again somehow. The women haven't stopped crying and the guys  have been talking to the cops since yesterday. Especially Ace his been on his phone 24/7 demanding for help. I never  liked him in the beginning but anyone can see how much he loves my sister. His lost both the people he loves. Mason hasn't slept a wink.  His been on that laptop for two days straight. Luckily he got something. "So how did you do it?" Matteo asks Mason. Whose furiously typing away. He takes a sip of  coffee before answering. "I wouldn't have done it. Without Josh" He says pointing at me. Everyone turns to  face me. "How did he do that?" Case asked looking at both of us confused. " Four hours ago josh just remembered that five years ago before heather left. He bought her  a star shaped necklace-" he gets cut off by Trent. "What does the necklace have to do with this?" Trent has been known to have no patience the dude is always interrupting people when they're talking. "Well if you actually shut up for once and let me finish you'll find out."He snaps back at him. "Those necklaces are rare beauties but they are commonly known to be very expensive because they have trackers installed in them Incase the owner misplaces them or if they get stolen. Thank God his the thoughtful brother. He kept the receipt. It had the day and time he bought it. So I was able to do a little hacking by pinning the GPS of the necklace and tresing it back to the exact location." Everyone's eyes widen in shock. "Really you found my babies?" Mrs black asks with tears flowing down her cheeks. He nods and a happy sob fills the room. "Then what are we waiting for?" Becky asks.

"We can't just go barging in there
like a swat team. We might know her location and possibly Xavier too but we don't know what to expect. We can't just walk into the unknown we need to strategize and plan everything accordingly." Ace says sternly. I agree with the guy we don't exactly know what we'd walk into. "So we're just going to sit and do nothing!" Trent exclaims with a disbelief expression on his face. "Baby  relax." His girlfriend Cindy tries to calm him by tugging him closer to her. "No!" He shrugs her off. "TRENT PHILLP REIGN! You better shut your mouth and listen." My mom yells at him in fury.  He growls storming out in anger. "I'm so sorry." Cindy apologies giving us an embarrassed smile. "It's okay sweetie, Just make sure his okay." Mom says. She nods rushing after him. "So what do we do now?" Mr Black asks looking at his son. "I don't know Dad." He sighs running his fingers through his hair.  "I've been thinking guys. Something about this whole thing doesn't make sense you can't just kidnap someone and not demand ransom. If it's money they wanted, They would have called already which makes me conclude it's personal and possibly related to the stalker." We all look at him dumbfound  processing what Matteo just said. As much as I'd hate to admit it I think his on to something. "I can't believe we all didn't make the connections." Ace groans out in frustration. "Oh no." I hear Bella whisper out so softly. "Fuck, why didn't we think of it." Case croaks out blinking back tears. "Let's not beat ourselves up too much we we're too focused on knowing her whereabouts. Nothing else mattered. Now that we know who we're dealing with. While not literally but at least we know her stalker is the one behind this  and the exact location their holding them. That's much more than we knew yesterday. All we gotta do is make up a plan on how we're going to save them." Dante's little speech motivates us in some way. I hear someone's phone ring I turn and see Ace walking to the kitchen for some privacy. I look at the one person I haven't talked to since all this started. Becky. The first time I met her in the lounge. Something I've never felt before moved inside of me. All I could think of was how her brown wavy hair framed her porcelain shaped face her kissable lips curved in a beautiful smile and mostly important her beautiful caramel eyes that looked through me. The way her dress clung to her body outlining her gorgeous body. If I'm being honest the shock of seeing my sister overpowered everything. I didn't want to freak her out. By coming on too strong.  I think I'm falling in love. I know what your all thinking isn't it too early to fall in love with someone i just met. I mean we've only know each other for few a weeks and we just started dating recently but all that doesn't really matter. I know she's it for me and that's all that matters. She's been too scared to tell heather because she didn't want heather to hate her for dating her brother but I know my sister wouldn't do that. We we're planning on telling everyone yesterday because honestly the hiding and meeting in secret is getting a little bit tiring. But after what happened we haven't even been able talk to each other.

Trent's pov
I stormed outside to clear my head  because one more word of the rubbish they we're spewing would have  increased my rage. I feel the wind blow against my skin relaxing my tensed muscles. I hear footsteps behind and I instantly know who they belong too. "Baby are you alright?" Cindy lightly squeezing my shoulder. I sigh turning around to face her. "I'm sorry for blowing up like that It just got too overwhelming." I say my voice cracking at the end. "I know baby." She pulls me into a hug. I feel myself slowly melt into her arms.

Bella's pov

I miss my sister so much I'm terrified something awful might have happened to her and I might lose her. Goosebumps began to cover my skin at the thought of that. I couldn't stop this constant painful ache that keeps squeezing my heart at the thought of not knowing how Xavier is doing. Is he hurt? I've had a huge crush on him the moment those grey kept on following my every move at the gala. I put on my big girl pants and talked to him the day he came over for dinner and we've talking since. We have so much in common every time we talk  I'm a blushing mess. We haven't put any labels on whatever we're doing cause two weeks ago he started acting strange and I wasn't able to get a hold of him. "Hey, Bella are you okay?" Becky asked a bit worried. She and I have gotten closer recently. "Yeah, I'm okay i can't stop thinking of heather." It seems like everyone in this house have their own secrets. I tell her the half truth. No one knows about us yet. If I have a chance to see him again I won't waste any more time.

Josh's pov

Ace re- enters the room and what comes out of his mouth completely shocks everyone. "The person that has heather just confirmed they have Xavier and they want meet but alone." He croaks out.

I really wanted you guys to
Read the other side
I tried my best to include everyone.
I hope you like it
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment.

Btw the whole hacking shit was
Total BS. I just made it
Up I don't really know
.🤣🤣🤦
I don't know hacking stuff never mind the lies😬😬