Chapter 6

Y/N POV:
Me and Monty walked to the lounge, not saying a word to eachother. We walked in the lounge and saw everyone
"Well about time!" Roxy said while she scoffed. "Yeah they were kinda busy, but eh" Bonnie said while smirking at us.

I was flustered and I just sat on the couch, Monty sat next to me while putting his arm around me, I blushed a bit, and he definitely knew. "Say, superstar what's wrong with your wrist?" 
"Oh I got attacked by my ex earlier-.." I said nervously said "but hey I took the rest of the day off and he's in custody so-"
"HE WHAT?!" Roxy said annoyed and pissed.
"Roxy it's not that big of a deal" I said quietly. "Y/N it is a big deal. Are you alright now?" Freddy asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I guess so.."

"Ok enough boohooing what are we gonna do tonight?" Bonnie asked annoyed. "Well I was thinking Maybe go to one of DJMMs after hour parties?"
"After what now parties?"

~

"Cmon Y/N over here!" Chica yelled after my name as I caught my breath as I look up and saw a lot of adults and teenagers vibing to DJMMs music "HOLY SHIT!" I looked at all the flashing and colorful lights in awe, it was beautiful! "Well cmon the night wont last forever sweets!" Monty said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the party floor.

Chica and Roxy were dancing to the music as Bonnie and Freddy stood by the drinks. Monty held out his hand for me "may I take this dance~?" I giggled while blushing, I took his hand and I got close to him "You may monty~" I said teasingly back, I could tell he got really flustered by this, perfect.

We danced to the music like no one was watching, some people looked at gave us weird looks but we didn't care. And sometimes are faces got really close, I was having the time of my life until we got tired and decided to go over to Freddy and Bonnie and I decided to get a drink.

"Hey me and the others will be right back could you stay here?" Freddy asked me. "Yeah I'll be here just come back soon!" And with that that he and the others walked away and I started to walk into the bathroom.

I came out and grabbed by drink and took a sip, it tasted...weird.....and soon I blacked out.

MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND Nefeli1 DREW THIS DRAWING OF CHAPTER 3 Y/N, GO SHOW EM SOME LOVE <33