Now I'm Pushing!

*Wesley's P.O.V*

I walked out of the lockeroom next to Leo. Practice was over and I wanted nothing more than to go home with Leah and finish our project.

"Hey you two, how was practice?" Leah asked walking up to us with a bright smile.

"Good." I replied, looking at Leo who gave me a smug look.

I just rolled my eyes and looked back at Leah. She handed me her car keys and I took them with my sweaty hands.

"Moms here to pick me up. Have fun you two I'll see you later tomorrow!" Leo said about ready to run away but Leah stopped him.

"Wait what do you mean later tomorrow, I thought it was just drivers ed?"

Leo shrugged his shoulders

"It was but then mom thought It'd be fun to make it an overnight trip and we could go shopping the next day." Leo paused and looked at me for a moment, "now don't have too much fun when I'm gone."

Leah shoved Leo's shoulder and he ran off laughing, I walked up next to her and we walked out of the building together.

Driving down the road I tried to keep my focus on my driving but it was hard, I kept wanting to steel glances at Leah sitting there, with her long blonde hair curled and light mascara above her blue eyes.

"Mhh, favorite food?" Leah asked

We had been currently asking each other questions on the drive home to occupy time.

"Mh probably a really good burger, you?" I awnsered

"Fish, mostly salmon." Leah responded.

I nodded my head and turned down our road trying not to make eye contact with my father in my drive way.

The last few weeks had been very easy to avoid him. Leah's house as well as Jacks had become a safe haven.

"OK my turn-" I started to say before I noticed a car parked in Leah's driveway.

"Leah... who's car is that?" I asked while pulling into her driveway.

Leah's face fled with confusion as she looked at the car.

"I have no idea..." She said.

I put the car in park and turned it off, carefully stepping out I shielded Leah behind me.

Not that she needed protecting, it just felt right.

The car was just a small brown Subaru and judging by Leah's face she had no idea who's it was either.

My face flooded with even more confusion as a smaller woman in her late 30s stepped out of the car. She let out a small smile that could almost pass as welcoming.

"Ms. Huxley." The woman said with a formal tone.

I felt a squeeze on my bicep and I instantly knew Leah was grabbing onto it.

Through her fingers I could feel her lightly shake. This woman made Leah more than nervous.

"Coach." Was all Leah could say with a slight head nod.

I looked at her, Leah. She looked like a deer in head lights, petrified. But what confused me even more was, wasn't Leah's coach a male?

"I thought it would be more appropriate for me to come than coach Brad. You know have a little girl talk." The woman said examining nails that she barely had.

Leah's grip on my arm only got tighter as she looked like she was going to collapse from a panic attack.

"That won't be necessary." Leah managed to say calmly despite her body shaking.