A Horror Story

AN: I stumbled upon this video on TikTok about a scary somewhat sad story of a couple driving through a mysterious haunted forest. This may be kinda disturbing so.. Yeah.

Ying and Fang was a young couple, driving at night, down on a country road. Eventually they lost their way and found themselves driving through a densely wooded area that neither of them recognize.

Suddenly the car started sputtering and Fang looked at the gauge and realized they had ran out of gas.

No matter how many times he turned the key, the engine just wouldn't start. Ying began to panic because it was after midnight.

They were stuck in the middle of nowhere and they had no way to get home. Fang got out of the car and took a look around. They were in a secluded area and all he could see for miles was trees.

There seemed to be no houses nearby and they were completely alone. Ying was scared and kept asking Fang what they were going to do.

Fang told her that he would have to get back to the main road to get help. Fang could see the fear in his girlfriend's face. So he told Ying not to worry and he would be back as soon as he could.

Fang told Ying to stay in the car before leaving, roll up all of the windows and lock the doors and then he set out on foot.

Ying watched as her boyfriend got further and further away before finally disappearing into the darkness.

Hours passed and Ying sat shivering in the car, fearful of every shadow she saw and every sound that she heard. She began to feel like her boyfriend was never coming back.

Suddenly she heard a loud tapping noise on the roof of the car. Ying began to panic and was too terrified to get out and investigate.

She kept trying to peek out of the windows but it was too dark to see anything.

The tapping noise seemed to go on and on before Ying started to hear scratching noise too. Ying was scared to death, but there was nothing she could do.

She was forced to remain huddled in the car all night long, listening to these unexplained noises when finally she saw headlights outside.

"This is the police! Is there anyone in the car?"

A police man shouted from the outside. Ying sighed in relief and replied back.

"It's just me. My boyfriend left me here and hasn't come back yet."

Ying said in rush. The police man calmed her down and said.

"Listen to me very carefully. Open the door, get out of the car and walk toward me. But whatever you do, don't look behind you!"

Ying obeyed the policeman's orders and began walking slowly toward him. But Ying suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. The policeman again shouted.

"Don't look behind you!"

But it was too late. Ying couldn't help herself. She turned around and began screaming in horror.

She saw her boyfriend's body hanging from a tree branch above their car. His head had been chopped off and blood was dripping down his neck onto the roof of the car.

And his finger nails scratched the roof of the car as his body swayed in the breeze.