𝟒𝟐 𝐞𝐧𝐝

Weeks passed since Jungwon appeared again

Weeks passed since Jungwon appeared again. Although not everything was like before, the health of Jungwon and his sister improved a lot. They both decided to move into a new house. Why? Because they couldn't bare all the traumatic memories and luckily they had tons of money from their parents.

Some students still gave him the ugly eye, but he couldn't care less about it. His confidence was back again and he stood up for himself. Some people just stay salty and you sadly can't change that.

Anyways, the couple were enjoying the time together. They already went to a lot of dates such as picnics, amusement parks etc., however they wear a bit tired of all the socializing and chose to stay home and watch a movie together.

Lying on Y/N's bad, both of them snuggled together. Her head on his chest while his right arm sneaked around her waist and the other eating popcorn. Jungwon was afraid that his heart beat was too loud, luckily his girlfriend felt the same.

„Babe can you pass me some popcorn?"

„No" He said in a savage tone while smirking and feeling proud of himself.

„Do you still remember when you bullie-"

„Ok ok here!" He finally passed the popcorn bowl as Y/N smiled to herself.

„Please don't remind me, I was an asshole"

„Maybe you still are" She joked as he slightly jumped up, causing Y/N's head to hit his chest.

The boy sighed as he apologized and both focused on the movie. His hands ran trough the girl's soft her, he basically cleaned his dirty oily fingers trough her hair but poor Y/N didn't notice as he quietly laughed to himself.

She freed herself, confusing the boy as she deeply looked into his beautiful cat-like eyes. Without any warning she pressed her lips onto his soft cherry red ones as his arms again sneaked around her waist and eyes closed.

This was only the begin to something beautiful.

If she had never forgiven him, all of this never would have happened and maybe there wouldn't have been a good ending. It's not only important to forgive but also to learn and grow from you mistakes and hold yourself accountable.

But remember, people don't forget, so always be kind to each other.

This was Little Devil