二十一 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

「CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: THE LAST MATCH」

NOW PLAYING:
INDUSTRY BABY - LIL NAS X FT. JACK HARLOW
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:25 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:32

Once again, Y/N stood in that damned tunnel.

It was time for the final fight of the sports festival.

The girl began to walk out of the tunnel, walking towards the arena stage for the last time. She let out a yawn as she neared the light at the end of the tunnel, hearing the crowd begin to scream louder than ever as the final pair was announced.

"Now! The moment you've all been waiting for! It's time for the final round! the final match of the first years!" Present Mic screamed, riling up the crowd.

"You know her! It's the blindfolded white-haired beauty who has taken the whole of UA by storm!! The one, the only, L/N Y/N of Class A from the hero course!!"

Once again, Y/N walked out of her entry point, grinning while she waved at the people who cheered for her in the crowd. She then looked forward at her opponent, her grin getting wider as she saw him.

"Versus! The hothead of Class A! He's been kind of famous since Middle School! He's blasted his way through the previous rounds! It's Bakugou Katuski of Class A from the hero course!"

Bakugou had his hands in his pockets, a scowl on his face. Y/N then lifted her hands up behind her head, tightening the knot on her blindfold once again.

The ash-blonde watched her every move, watching as she tightened the knot of her eye covering, his hand in his pockets as a smirk made its way across his face.

"I hope you don't hold back on me, L/N." He said, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Oh? No sunglasses or blindfolded bitch? Are we fully on last name basis now both ways?" Y/N said, cheekily grinning at the boy.

"Shut the fuck up." He started, "I'll beat you, the Principals golden pick, and win this thing. Don't expect me to hold back, because I don't expect you to hold back either." 

When she hears this, Y/N smirked widely, clasping her hands together in front of her body, clapping a few times. "You're asking quite a lot of me, Bakugou." 

"But I'm afraid I'll have to hold back a little, so I don't accidentally kill you."

Bakugou scowled at her statement, narrowing his crimson eyes as he looked at her.

He readied his fighting position. Y/N observed his stance. His right arm was pulled back slightly, his palm curling into a fist.

She then observed the left side of his body. Bakugou's arm stayed by his hip, relaxed. Y/N narrowed her eyes through her blindfold.

His right foot was slightly behind him, meaning he was most likely going to use his right foot to propel himself forward, meaning he was most likely going to lunge forward using the left side of his body to attack.

His right arms stance was a ruse. A trick.

He was going to lunge at her with what looked like the intent of punching her with his right fist, but in reality, he would most likely try to hit her with an explosion using his left palm.

It was a smart strategy, Y/N could admit that. It would probably fool anyone else who would be in her position.

But then again, Y/N did have quite an advantage in this fight, the power of insight, the six eyes ability of the Gojo clan. Then, she had the power of limitless and infinity, basically making her untouchable.