Feels like home

To say that the Madrigal sisters were a surprise would be the understatement of the year. When they came to the village to take care of their chores and saw a dozen of bricklayers working on a house that had been empty for years Julieta had to hold Pepa so she wouldn't interfere on the work with a storm.

For a second, the redheaded girl thought the village was taking back the house, or maybe that the family that had once lived there had decided to sell it. In any of these prospects, she wouldn't have allowed it to happen.

The workers were lucky that Julieta was much more sensible in this kind of situations, the young woman asked about the work since her mother hadn't made them aware of any bi changes in town. 

"We received a letter from the owner, they wanted to change some things in the residence. My guess based on the changes requested, it will be  a commercial place with an apartment upstairs."  The man said with a big smile "Whoever who is moving here will be of good use to the community, they paid the whole thing in advance!"

"Thank you for the information, I'll pass it up to my mother." Julieta said offering them a smile and a wave before walking back to her sister.

"What? What is happening?" Pepa asked, a cloud threatening to form over her head.

"I think... She will be coming back soon." Julieta said excitedly and every single cloud in the sky vanished giving space for a double rainbow.

"Finally!" Pepa said smiling brightly "I was getting tires of Bruno crying around-" Julieta nudged her sister.

"Don't be mean!"

"I'm not mean, I'm just sincere."

"Oh maybe I should follow your example of sincerity and tell Felix about -" Julieta teasing was interrupted by a thunder over her head.

"Don't you dare!" Pepa pointed her finger at Julieta's face as one only storm cloud hovered over their heads.

Julieta raised her hands in defeat as she rolled her eyes and soon the two girls were back on track to take care of their chores, both of them carrying bigger smiles than usual.  Though, pep had a few more things to think about than just an old friend coming back to Encanto.

For a bit more than a week the days in Encanto had been a bit unstable, since Pepa madrigal realized the massive crush she had developed for Felix Herrera, who had just assumed the local groceries store - What brought him into her sight, since she had to go many times a week to get all the ingredients for Julieta's recipes.

Her sibling had been mocking her for days for how excited she got each time something was missing in the kitchen, it didn't take much for the two of them to realize that their sister was falling for the older man. 

But from realizing her feelings there was still a long rod keeping her from expressing her interest - Each time she thought about the idea of flirting with the man it would start snowing in Encanto. The village was starting to whisper theories about was making the middle triplet this nervous.

But this day she was already happy, so she decided that this would be the day when she would start a real conversation with him.

After finishing her chores she went into the grocery store, but as soon as she crossed the door any confidence she had vanished into thin air.  When she got back to earth she was in a corner of the store staring ant mangos as a cloud threatened to form over her head.

"Can I offer you some ayuda?"  A voice sounded by her side and the girl jumped in place, a cloud thundering over her head.

"Clear skies, clear skies..." She mumbled to herself before turning to look at Felix who was a bit too close for her nerves "Hi! I'm just... Taking a look, yeah, that is it."