Dinner

Kaia Marcella Torres

This chapter contains 🌶⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️🌶

"Right, I think that's everything. Do you need anything else?" Mom asked. I looked over the full cart of groceries and couldn't see anything missing.

However, something was stuck in the back of my head; something was missing. Oh shoot, I needed tampons! I'm never organised for my period, so I always ruin clothing and bedsheets, but hah! Not this time mother nature.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said before dashing. I headed for the feminine isle as quick as I could. Turning into the isle, I got what I needed and walked back to the cashier.

As I walked around the corner, I saw my mom talking to Mr Valentino. Fuck. Seriously, this has to happen right now? I had my hair up in a bun and I was wearing an old pair of sweats. He can't see me like this.

"Kaia! Mr Valentino is here, come say hi." My mom flashed me the death glare whilst I pretended I couldn't hear her.

"Hey Kaia, are you alright?" Nathan asks behind me. He knows what he is doing, he knows how to be smug. I turn around, seeing him smirk at me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little tired is all." I smiled up at him. He looked down at the box in my hands and back up at me. This is so awkward.

"Well, I hope you feel better. I'll see you later." He said his goodbyes to my mom and then left the store. I waited until he had left purposefully so I could ask my mom what he meant by 'I'll see you later'.

"He's coming over for dinner tonight." She chirped whilst loading the groceries onto the till. She looks so flushed and a hint of jealousy floods through me.

"What about Arabella, is she not coming?" I asked with curiosity. It wouldn't make sense for just him to come without Arabella, when I know for a fact, she isn't doing anything later because we were going to hangout.

"I didn't think of her. I'll be honest I'm trying to get a little lucky here, maybe he'll be your new stepdad and then Arabella can be your stepsister." What the fuck did I just hear. I'm grossed out hearing that come from my mom, but the way she spoke about my Nathan made me angry for some reason.

"Fuck no. That isn't happening." I shouted...a little too loud.

"Kaia language!" She scolded. "I was just making a joke; you don't have to take things so seriously."

I felt so confused as to why I felt jealous? Me and Nathan weren't together.

————————————————————————————

"How do I look?" Mom asked me. She had curled her red hair and put makeup on, she looked gorgeous.

"Beautiful as ever mom." She reached in and kissed my forehead until the door knock interrupted us.

The door opened and Mr Valentino walked in. He looked just as good as he did on our date the other night. I hated the way my mom looked at him. Only I look at him like that, no one else.

"Hey ladies." He looked at me the entire time he spoke, but he addressed both of us.

I had straightened my hair and wore a red mini dress. Excessive I know, but I wanted to drive him insane. Which is why I was wearing no panties underneath.

Mom led him through to the dining area, where we took a seat whilst she finished cooking. He was sat across from me but still within touching distance.

"Are you feeling better now Kaia?"