Unique in your own ways

Luka... what are you doing here this late? I ask confused. "Chloe... there's something I've been needing to tell you for so long..." It took a couple moments for him to reply, and I waited patiently. "When I first met you I was just trying to help through all of your problems, then we became friends, and I want us to be more." We both blush and I let him continue his lecture. "I understand if you don't like me back, but after hanging out with you and seeing your true self... I couldn't help liking you... and what I'm trying to say is, I love you Chloe... I love every single thing about you." He rubs his neck and fiddles with his fingers waiting for my response. I stood there, shocked. I've been waiting for this moment since the first day I met him, and it was finally happening. I look into his dark blue eyes as he has a small nervous smile on my face. After a while I say: I love you too Luka... I've always loved you. I smile and fiddle with a strand of my hair and I feel something around my waist, it was Lukas hand rapping around my waist pulling me closer to him. Once we got close enough to each other, we stare into each other's eyes and he held my face with his hand, and kissed me, and of course, I kissed back. We broke away from our first kiss and we hug for a bit. Not noticing time flying by, it was 11:42. He says to me: "I'll see you tomorrow at school my queen." I'll see you tomorrow too my blueberry and I kiss his cheek goodbye, and I watch him walk away into the dark abyss. I run upstairs and squeal at what had just happened. I couldn't believe that Luka Couffaine had just kissed me. I jump into my bed, knowing I'd have a good dream tonight.

Sorry it was short! I'm going to make a couple more chapters and I've also made a new story called "I was practicing on you..." with Lukloe but it has some sad Chloe features in it too. I hope you guys check that out too. Once again, don't forget to leave me any comments for me to read in any questions, comments, or ideas that I can do for my incoming chapters/stories! I hope you have a good day and I'll see you next time!