➪ NINE

Leave it up to Nicco to act as if he's seen a top notch model in something a very famous designer sent her

Leave it up to Nicco to act as if he's seen a top notch model in something a very famous designer sent her. His green eyes grow wide as I pull my front door open, his hands in his pockets, his eyebrows lifted. "Wow" he whispers, looking down at my legs, which I had conveniently shaven yesterday.

He brings his eyes to my thighs and past my torso to give my neck a look, finally looking at my face and hair where he seems to melt. "Baby you look gorgeous" he gently grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him, bringing me into a soft hug. He acts as if he hadn't laid eyes on me a hour ago where he showed up unexpectedly to my job.

I push all my thoughts about what he's thinking in my mind as my nose is nicely placed in his neck. He smells of rich, fresh liquid soap—his skin feels deliciously clean. His cologne is enough to make me only smell him but I'm not complaining.

"You smell nice" my voice is soft as I mumble against his neck, sending a trail of goosebumps there, making him shiver by mistake.

He gently pulls away, his hand sliding down my skin and to my arm where he takes my key from me. "Thank you darling. Cologne by Versace". He gently informs me as he locks my front door. I love the way he takes control as if it's second nature- which it is to someone like him.

"And you smell amazing as well" he pulls the key from its lock and takes me by the hand to help me down the stairs.

"Thank you. Was a gift from my mother". He hums as we approach a dark colored car, the rings on the front of the car connecting to show its model. Just like Hudson's car the windows are tinted, but not as dark. But you still wouldn't be able to see the inside of it.

He pulls the door open for me and I sit inside before he closes it, walking around to get inside. Of course his wind follows him and I am forced with his beautiful smell again and I don't hesitate to take in a silent sniff, enjoying his musk.

He presses the button to his car and the engine roars loudly. His cheek and lips turn into the perfect smirk as he turns to me, soon grinning widely.

I return the smile as I am in awe at everything at the moment. Him, his smell, his dimples, his lips. "What kind of car is this?" I ask, tracing my hand along the black, leather interior.

"Audi R8. You like it?" He puts the car in drive and I nod.

"Yes. Can you drive fast?" It was like I pressed a button, receiving a smirking Nicco.

"Don't get scared" the engine roared as he pressed the gas, shooting out of my apartment complex and woah, he's really pressing it. The car jumps onto the Main Street and the traffic light turns red just as we approach it. He doesn't even think twice before he presses the gas even harder, shooting past the light, a series of cars honking at us.

"Nicco" I say. My hands can't help but press against the door and the console as he shoots through traffic, now making a left turn to get onto the highway, inching closer to our destination.