part 85

"Hey y/n, Heeseung told me- why are you standing like an old married couple." She looked at us disgusted but walked in. "I have something important to tell you. Something you didn't tell me earlier." - "What do you mean?" - "First," she took out the bag from seven eleven "here chocolate and an anti-stress ball before I say it." - "Uh chocolate." Jake took it out of my hands as I rolled my eyes. "This is my chocolate." I took it again. "Oh come on, I want too" - "No." - "Please, princess." He came closer making me stop doing anything. "No." - "What-" "Uh hello? I'm still here" - "Sorry keep on going." - "Thank you." She took a deep breath as she looked at me.
"There is someone" - "Where?" - "Let me talk." - "Sorry" I mumbled. "There is someone and I'm seeing that person. It started a long time ag-" - "WAIT WHAT?" - "Woah, calm down princess. You scared me." - "Oh sorry, Yun." I took his hand. "No problem lov-" - "God, I'm still here." - "Sorry, Noona. Keep on talking."

"I'm saying it the last time now. When you cut me off again you'll never know." We nodded as she took a deep breath again. "So there is someone I've been seeing for a long time now and to my defense, I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure yet. But everything is going well and-" - "Wait. YOU HAVE A MAN?" - "PRINCESS STOP SCARING ME" - "Oh my god-" - "CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT I'M GETTING MARRIED AND YOU BOTH WON'T SHUT UP!" Lily answered. More like screamed.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Keep ta- YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" This time I warned Jake. "YES." - "OH MY GOD. GIVE ME DETAILS!" Lily again took a deep breath not knowing if she should continue. "If you talk in between imma slap yo-" - "No, don't slap my girl." I chuckled at his words trying not to blush. "Your girl?" - "Yes, My girl." He answered again being proud. "Then shut up and let me talk." Lily fired back giving me the anti-stress ball.

"So I'm getting married end of this year so in a few weeks and I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but you were so busy with your own problems and schedule and everything. I'm sorry but now you know." She stopped talking showing me her ring. "Can I talk now?" I quietly asked. "Oh yeah, now you can."

"OH MY GOD! I HATE YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME BUT OH MY GOD YOU DUMBASS HOW COME I NEVER AND YOU DIDN'T AND SUDDENLY YOU'RE SINCE WHEN ARE YOU EVEN SEEING HIM?" - "Jake, calm down your girl." - "What? How-" I took Jake's hand looking at Lily again. "When did you start seeing him?" - "It's a long story. We knew each other from college and stayed in contact for a while but then it stopped and then it happened, I don't know." - "Unnie, I'm so happy for you," I hugged her "Congrats!" - "Thank you." She smiled which made me smile more. "Tomorrow at work I'll give out the cards. They're still in Junhos car." - "Oh okay okay. Don't rush." - "Perfect! I should go now I still have some schedules. I'll see you. Take care." She smiled again as she made her way out.

***

Days passed and I was already planning for the wedding with Lily. She would always call me after work to ask me or we would spend a lot of time together. In those days I even got the chance to meet her fiance Junho.

It was a pretty tough month. Tight schedules every day, helping Unnie, editing for my channel, and preparing for meetings. Everything was tough but I got through it. Thanks to the members, Jake, Lily, just everyone.

And now? Now I was standing next to the door seeing Lily in her wedding dress.
"You look perfect." - "Thank you. You look good too." - "God you're making it hard to not cry." I took a tissue, again. "Come on let's take a picture." The photographer came as I sat next to her. "Don't you want Jake to be in it too?" - "The boys are coming later. Let's take one together first."
We took the picture and talked while I tried to not cry. Soon the boys came too and we made a picture together as I made my way to the hall.
I tried to calm myself down often by holding Jake's hand or trying to distract myself but nothing helped. As soon as I saw her walking down the way tears were coming out.

"Princess," Jake looked down at me making eye contact with me "you good? Do you need another tissue? Or my hand?" He gave me his hand. "No, Yun. Still thank you." I laughed drinking from the water. "Hey, they're calling for a picture." Ni-ki came and went back again. Quickly I wiped off my tears and went on the stage with the others.
And that's how Lily's big day ended. With an after party and having fun.

I still need to write the last chapter but BFISKFEJF anyways second last chapter (•́︿•̀)