13

It's never going to be over

I awoke in a hospital bed to see a woman changing my bandages. "Where's obi?" I asked her quickly. "Y/n, you're finally awake." The nurse stated and I looked at her. "Where's Obi." I repeated. "He's with the queen." She answered. "And wheres the queen?" I asked. "Outside, meeting with the supreme chancellor I believe." She answered once again I rose quickly and stepped onto my leg, but soon collapsed. The nurse caught me. "Easy, Y/n you don't want to damage your stitches." She stated and I rolled my eyes and began to walk, only feeling a little pain. Walking towards my clothes and putting them on.

I walked out of the hospital room and down to the courtyard, wincing as I walked. "Ah, y/n." The supreme chancellor noticed me. "Supreme chancellor." I returned a greeting. "I'm seeing great things from you." The chancellor stated and I thanked him, and he continued to walk towards wherever he was going. "Y/n, are you alright?" I heard Obi's voice. "Never been better." I sarcastically said and he smiled at me. "Master Qui-gon's body?" I questioned. "Retrived." He responded and I smiled, "thank you" I whispered.

Soon night hit and it was nearly time for my fathers funeral. "I was sat in a room alone sobbing. There were a bunch of knocks at the door. "Come in." I called quickly wiping away my tears. "Y/n, I'm going to be a jedi knight." I heard Obi's voice. "That's amazing Obi." I stated my voice breaking in the process. He walked up to me and hugged me. "Its okay, y/n. It's okay, shhhhh I got you." He said kissing my head as I cried into his chest. "Obi?" I asked hearing his heart beat. "Mmh?" He questioned. "I'm proud of you, my father would be so proud too." I said once I calmed down,  he looked down at me and I looked up at him, placing a kiss on his cheek and pulling away from the hug, cleaning up my face and walking towards where the service was being held. Obi followed me.

I watched my fathers body burn I tried my hardest not to cry. "Goodbye father." I whispered, only Obi hearing me. "What will happen to me now?" I heard Anis voice ask Obi. "I will train you, the council has allowed it." I heard Obi say back returning his eyes to his masters body, I felt a hand take mine and I looked to see it was Obi's. After the funeral I went back to my room and cried myself to sleep, that's when I realised that's not what my father would've wanted. He would want me to stay strong. I calmed my breathing and meditated, trying to feel my fathers force. "Y/n." I heard his voice. "Father?" I asked. "It's going to be okay." He stated and a tear rolled down my eye, I felt someone wipe it away. "Y/n, listen to me and listen to me carefully, this is not the end, this is only the beginning, there will be people you cannot trust but I can't tell you who. You need to use to force, my daughter, let it guide you. I will always be by your side, you may not feel me but I will." His voice faded away, but I could still feel his presence. I fell asleep with ease.

There was a bunch of knocks causing me to wake. "Y/n." A voice called. I opened the doors to reveal padme, she immediately wrapped her arms around me and embraced me into a hug. "Y/n, I am so sorry. Your father will be a name remembered here, he sacrificed himself to save Naboo and it's people." Padme stated and I smiled a little. "Thank you, it really means alot." I responded and she let go and gestured her hand maidens inside, carrying dresses. "What is this." I asked confused. "I'm giving you a makeover for the festival to get your mind off it." She answered simply and I looked at her. "Did Obi put you up to this?" I asked and she smiled "maybe." I sighed and allowed them to do their work. I looked down at the Naboo dress and smiled, it wasnt too bad.
(This is the best dress I could find, imagine another one if you dont like it)

The handmaidens curled my hair and put it in a beautiful updo, tucking my padawan braid into it

They then put some light makeup on and stood back. "Y/n, you look amazing." Padme stated guiding me to a mirror. I couldn't recognize myself, I looked older and prettier. "Thank you padme." I spoke looking at myself in the mirror. "Come on then, we don't want to miss it" she said pulling my arm. "Miss what?" I questioned, she didn't answer all she did was pull me out into the courtyard to see many of Naboos people gathered in crowds. I saw my Master and a bunch of others. I saw people waving banners and confetti being thrown. Music being played. Gungans were marching into the city.

"Y/n?" Obi asked whispering. "Obi I'm going to kill you." I threatened placing myself beside him. "You look amazing by the way." He complimented me and I smiled a little. "I am going to kill you." I said and he chuckled. Padme gave a ball of purple light to the gungan bosses "PEACE" He stated with a grin holding the ball of light above his head. Everyone cheered and celebrated.

There was a massive party that night in the palace. I was hanging out with ani. "You'll be good for Obi won't you?" I asked him and he looked at me. "Where are you going?" He questioned and I smiled. "Far from here, i have a secret mission, with my master." I informed him, his face dropped and he threw his arms around me. "Don't leave, please." He begged and I looked down at him. "I have to, but we'll meet again, Ani, I promise." I made a deal with him. "Okay." He stated and I kissed his cheek, "Goodbye ani" he blushed, "goodbye y/n."

I walked up to Obi and smiled, "Don't get into too much havoc without me." I laughed and he smiled. "I would never." He returned and he hugged me. "You have been a good friend to me Obi-wan, and I'm going to miss you deeply." I said and he smiled at me, "I'm going to miss you too." He returned and I smiled and kissed him gently on the cheek. And released him.

"Padme." I called looking at her smiling and laughing, I walked over to her. "Guess you'll be wanting your dreas back." I stated and she shook her head. "It's yours now. I hope I'll see you in the future." She said smiling. "I'm going to visit you, you have been the only person I've opened up with other then Obi, I'll be glad to call you my friend." I commented and she grinned widely and hugged me. "See you soon." She said and I smiled. "Yes you will." I returned hugging her back.

I pulled away and got changed quickly into my robes, throwing the dress into a suit case, with my fathers necklace. I put my lightsaber in my belt and I walked through the palace corridors to meet my master.

I finally met up with him and we both walked to the harbour not sharing one word, boarding a ship and flying to a planet called Bespin following a lead on some bounty hunters.