Chapter 1

I couldn't function about the change happening in my life, it was all so new to me.. it was unsettling, but it's what I had to do for my protection and to just start a new life for my own good.
Here I was flying over the palm trees, tall buildings, hot weather, fancy side walks, opportunities, fresh set of people, new life, and new me.

"Flight passengers welcome to Miami, Florida. Please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened and please keep the aisles clear as we're preparing for your safe landing towards the gate. Your flight attendant will lead you to the nearest exit inside the Miami international airport building. Thank you and come again."

I got my belongings and prepared to get off of the plane, I took my phone out and set an Uber to come get me while I was walking towards the front of the building. It took about 10 minutes for the Uber to arrive.

"Hello welcome to Miami, is it Romina?"

"Hello and yes it's Romina" It's pretty scary trusting a stranger to take you to where you need to go, especially in the situation I was in, or used to be in.

"You're heading to The Vihaan Guest house is that correct?" He said turning around, smiling and making eye contact.

"Yes sir thats where I'm heading", smiling right back at him.

"Okay great I just be wanting to make sure, sometimes these things aren't always accurate and then I start to look suspicious when I'm not going in the direction I'm supposed to" he says laughing "alrighty let's get to it." He starts the car and starts pulling out of the airport following the directions on the gps.

This place was actually beautiful there were so many places, they had spas, fancy looking restaurants, studios, museums, parks, beaches not even far away, clubs, hotels- they had everything you could imagine. Even the people here were beautiful.

"How long have you been in Miami?" I asked.

"I've been in Miami quite some time now, about 6 years and I'm loving it here. Most of my family lives here."

"That's nice." I turned my head looking out of the window as we pass multiple buildings.

"I'm guessing you're new here in Miami?" He looks at me from the front mirror.

"Yea this is my first time in Miami, I'm starting on a clean slate and I heard you guys have plenty of opportunities down here."

"Yep its true a lot of people come down here to start a new life, obviously because of the opportunities, experiences and it's overall a nice area to stay, you picked the right place miss Romina." he said with a homey smile on his face which was something I needed to see, you can see it in his face that he was a sweet man.

25 minutes later

"Well miss Romina you have arrived to your destination, I hope your new life and stay in Miami is everything you imagined it be and please be safe." he pulled off to the side of the giant guest house building.

"Thank you mister for the ride and I hope you have a wonderful day." I grabbed my suitcases and pulled out my purse giving him an $150 tip out of my wallet. His smile grew from eye to eye.

"Thank you so much and enjoy your stay!" I shut the door and he pulled off.

This place was huge, it had about 20 different floors. The building was silver with red carpeting on the ground and floor. Vihaan Organization is what it said at the very top of the building. I went inside and waited in line to check in from the front desk.

"Welcome to the Vihaan Guest House, how may I help you today?!" This lady was very classy looking, everything was so classy in here.

"I'm here to check in to one of the houses under my name, I've already paid for my stay."