Six

Kailyn POV

We were climbing up the mountain and did I mention I didn't like to walk?Many times I bet. I panted and coughed, trying to take in oxygen.

"How long?" I asked, clearing my throat to not sound tired. "A bit longer I bet" Hilary turned to me and smiled nervously. "Be careful!" Kai screamed as I looked up to see a landscape occur. I gasped. I stood up straight and when I was about to walk to them,Kai covered the two. I saw him asking Hilary something to which she turned slightly red.

I cleared my throat and blinked away. This burning in me will surely kill me.

"What shall we do?" Hilary asked, looking at the blocked path. "We climb" I shrugged, going to the blocked path and keeping my feet on the rock. I had the experience. Kai followed as we both turned to help the other two.

When I was about to help Hilary,I saw Kai's extended hand grabbing onto her. I looked away,the burning sensation refusing to leave. I extended my hand at Kenny and pulled him up.

"You okay?" Kenny nodded and thanked me.

When we were at the top,a huge crumbling sound was heard. We looked around to see the bridge to the lighthouse crumble. "The longer way" I pointed to another bridge as we climbed down and rushed to bridge.

We saw a Beyblade stadium and immediately knew that this meant a battle and we wouldn't reach the lighthouse,until we defeat this red headed dude.

"I will take him on" I fixed my Beyblade on my launcher and walked forward. Kai's arm blocked my way as I looked up at him with confusion in my eyes. "I will take him on,you get the next one"

"You don't get to order me around Kai" I glared. His Ruby eyes turned stiffly at me and that made me shut up. I gritted my teeth and stepped back. I walked to Kenny and looked at his computer,with the annoyance clear on my face.

No One POV (Yes)

Kailyn watched Dranzer struggle against whatever bit-beast his opponent had. Knowing them,their would still use those dirty tricks,that bit-beast capture system thing. Kailyn gazed around to spot one of the machines.

Kenny was trying his best to deactivate those machines but they were highly protected. Kailyn clinched onto her launcher as her fingers were firmly wrapped around the string. She aimed at the visible bit-beast capturer and launched. The Beyblade broke the machine while Kenny informed that the other one was deactivated.

Kai took this as his cue and finally pushed that Beyblade out of the stadium. Fear rose on his face as he ran away.

"Kai is the man!!!!" Hilary cheered and jumped around.

"He really is the man" Kailyn thought, looking at her Beyblade and putting it in her pocket with a light smile taking over her face. "Let's continue" Kailyn said, leading the way.

A frown made up Kai's face. It wasn't like her. She would have been the first one to cheer him on and congratulate him for the win. It wasn't because it was him,she was like that to everyone. He shook the thought away and walked behind Hilary and Kenny.

.

"Hey look!The light house" Hilary said,with excitement trailing her voice. She ran up to the lighthouse and gestured Kenny to go in. She stood outside and tried to contact the others.