25

You woke up in a room you haven't seen before. An arm was thrown over your waist as you felt another person's body pressed up behind you. You turned your head to look behind you where Tom was still asleep. A small smile spread across your face as you turned your head back around.

You lightly traced a finger along his arm and down to his hand. Tom snorted as the feeling felt funny to him. You picked up one finger at a time then dropped them. You then drew a smiley face on the palm of his hand with your finger.

"What are you doing?" Tom was smiling with his eyes closed. His voice was raspy and deep from just waking up.

"Shh. Go back to sleep." You whispered, quietly melting at the way he sounded.

"I can't now. Some person woke me up."

"How insensitive."

He smiled even wider still not opening his eyes. "The audacity."

Tom squeezed you tighter and your eyes shot open. "Hey, I think you have a situation."

Tom let go and looked down. "Hmm. Do you want to help?"

You flipped over to face him. "I don't know how I feel about that since we're in your old bedroom with your family in the house. Kinda like we're teenagers with no where to go."

"We are far from being teenagers, darling."

Tom started to kiss your neck as someone knocked on the door. He laid back down and rolled onto his back. You laughed at his annoyed face before Nikki walked in. Then he laughed at you for looking embarrassed.

"Good morning. Breakfast is ready downstairs if you would like to join." Nikki didn't even seem to fazed that you were in there.

Harrison walked by behind Nikki but turned around after he registered what he saw. He jumped up and down pointing at the both of you. Harry walked by looking concerned at Harrison's behavior. He looked at where he was pointing then started to push him away down the stairs.

"Thank you. We'll be down in a bit." Tom was giggling at you still, even after Nikki had shut the door.

You put your face in the pillow, muffling your words. "Shut up Tom."

Tom kissed your cheek. "Come on." He took your arm and started to pull you out of bed.

You got up and finally got a good look at Tom. His curls were messy, he had sweatpants on, and he was smiling right at you. You took a step closer to him and fixed a few of his curls.

He wrapped his arms around you loosely. "Do I look decent now?"

You wrapped your hands around his neck and nodded your head. He kissed you a few times before opening the door.

The table was loud until you took the last step to get downstairs. They all looked at you and went silent. Harrison had a smirk as you and Tom took your seats at the table. Harry also looked like he had a lot of things to say but was holding his tongue.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Before they tease you all morning, can you hand me the salt please."

Tom handed Sam the shakers. "No." "Are you guys dating?" Harry asked at the exact same time.

"You didn't even let me get my question out first."

"It wasn't hard to guess what it was going to be." Tom took a bite of his food looking at Harry.

"You have to be lying. After you two were in bed together," Dominic, Tom's dad, choked on his food at Harrison's words, "just sleeping, Dom. Also after everything you've said about her especially from the start-"