34

Elle Miller

"Ahem."

I glanced at Enzo as he cleared his throat. He always does that when he wants my attention.

"I want you to accompany me somewhere."

Now i turned my head towards him while hugging the files to my chest.

"Okay. When do we leave?"

"Hmm after lunch?"

"Alright."

I walked out of his cabin wondering where we were going to. 

Settling myself next to Tristan, i tapped on table to make my presence known.

"Oh you are late again!"

Liam whined.

"I'm so sorry , actually i have to go somewhere with um- En-Mr William."

I said the last part awkwardly.  Ever since i told them that i was childhood friends with Enzo, i am confused whether I should use 'Enzo' or 'Mr William' in front of them.

It's funny actually.

"Chill Elle, call him Enzo"

Said Tristan. He too started teasing me these days.

"Um- We are at work so it won't be.. fair.."

"Oh come on! He is literally your buddy!"

Liam shrugged. I shake my head smiling. After a few minutes, my phone rang, i saw Enzo's name displayed on my screen.

I picked it up.

"Elle we are leaving now."

"But I'm still-"

"Please?"

"Alright."

I really wanted to eat but nevermind. He owes me one.

I sat next to him in his car as usual. I was so used to going everywhere in his cars. But I'm not really a big fan of cars.

I like bikes and bicycles more.

Enzo seemed awfully quiet right now. He is definitely nervous.

"Everything okay?"

I asked him but received silence. It was slightly embarrassing. I looked out of the window hiding my embarrassed face.

"Uh-yeah!"

He said a bit awkwardly. I didn't say anything in return.

Soon we reach a building. It wasn't too tall.

As we stepped in, I realised we were in a studio! A studio where models and celebrities do modelling. There were lights and a huge red background.

Wow. This is new.

"Enzo!"

Called a female voice. I looked at the source of the voice , my eyes met with a familiar woman. I tried to recognise her.

I saw her with Enzo somewhere ugh! Why can't I remember her!

"Hey.. "

He waved at her.

"Glad you could make it lil bro~"

Said the woman. That's when it hit me. She was his older sister!

She looked at me. Her face was blank at first but then she frowned a little.