Talk

(A\N:- Make sure to read the names carefully because that's the way you won't be confused about the things happening around you. )

No one's pov:-

Taehyung woke up early in the morning, feeling hungry. He didn't know why he didn't eat the dinner last night, but his stomach was growling now, and it would surely wake up the alpha sleeping next to him.

Slowly, he got out of the alpha's grip and tip-toed outside the room, making sure to close the door behind him.

Taehyung made his way towards the kitchen and grinned happily, knowing no one was awake yet. He slowly opened the fridge and saw last night's dinner kept neatly. He took out the bowl of soup and heated it in the oven.

As soon as he kept it on the table to drink it, he again started feeling full. Taehyung didn't understand why he didn't have any appetite when a few minutes ago, he was starving. It was scary how he was being so weird. 'I sure have to talk to hyung once about it. ' Taehyung thought.

A few more minutes passed, with him looking at the soup, and with a sigh, he just placed it back just the way it was before. He picked up a glass and filled it with water to drink it. Just when he brought the glass closer to his mouth, he heard some footsteps.

Taehyung turned around but relaxed as soon as he saw his mate. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes.

Taehyung understood the alpha must have woken up and decided to come down when he didn't find him sleeping on the bed. "Just for some water. " Taehyung replied, emptying the glass and gently rinsing it with water, before placing it back.

"Did I wake you up?" Taehyung asked when Jungkook softly wrapped his arm around the omega's waist and started to pull him towards their shared room.

"I just thought that maybe you again went down while sleeping. Last time, Mom was ready to disown me because of it. " Jungkook replied, making the omega chuckle while keeping his hand on his mouth.

Once they both reached back to their room, they decided to sleep for a few more hours but ended up cuddling. Jungkook spooned Taehyung with his head buried on one side of the omega.

Even if they both were lying comfortably, their minds were conflicted with their thoughts.

Taehyung was debating whether he should tell the alpha about throwing up and sudden mood swings or not since he doesn't want to keep any secrets, yet he doesn't want to trouble the older.

While Jungkook was debating whether he should ask about the change in scent or not. Yesterday night, it wasn't noticeable, but now it had increased, and he could even sense it from far. It was mixing with Taehyung's scent, and Jungkook knew he had to talk about it sooner or later.

'It's now or never. ' Jungkook thought, and with a deep breath, he opened his mouth to speak. "Kook?" Taehyung called out in a mere whisper.

"Is there something you want to ask?" Jungkook questioned, wondering if Taehyung knew what he was thinking. 'Wait, I didn't link him mistakenly, right?' He thought, waiting for the omega to speak up.

"Yesterday, when I was working with Yeonjun hyung, he said that my scent is changed a bit. " Taehyung says, biting his lips. He felt the alpha's eyes boring holes into the back of his head. "I asked him about it, and he said that I should let you found about it. "

Taehyung kept on fidgeting with the bedsheets, waiting for any reply from the older, who was also deep in thoughts. "Are you expecting something?" Jungkook asked softly. He could feel the anxiousness and distress in omega's pheromones.