club

Ezra

"I don't have a gag reflex." I teased him, getting an immediate reaction from the man standing in front of me.

"Get on your knees." Vincent demanded from above me, and I immediately compiled, taking the reigns slightly as I began slowly rubbing my thumb over the tip with the little bit of precum that came out, before replacing my thumb with my tongue, feeling a shiver go through his body.

He groans lowly, and fuck if it's not the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life.

"You like, daddy?" I teased, and he only groaned in return.

His dick was now standing hard as a rock, and I replace my mouth on the tip sucking it and moving my tongue along the slit and reach my hands down to rub his balls like I'd seen from a bad porno I had watched.

Who the heck am I right now? I gave myself a mental high five.

I swirl my tongue over the tip, and take more and more of his dick into my mouth. I take my other hand and pump the base, because this whole dick is not fitting in my mouth.

How the fuck will this fit into my vagina?

He places his one free hand in my hair, moving my head back and forth, urging his dick further down my throat, fucking my face.

After several minutes, I feel the sensation of Vincent's stomach tightening,

"Ezra." He warned, but I was an idiot and didn't care, so I increased my speed, flattening my tongue before wrapping it around his dick and sucking harder, while humming out an acknowledgement that I had heard him.

"Ezra." This time he was louder, warning me loud and clear.

I ignored him again, and felt Vince twitch, and warmth shoot into my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed it hastily.

He tasted better than I thought he would, so I decided to inflate his ego a little, "You taste good."

He reached down and hooked his hands into my armpits, before bringing me back and steadying me on my feet, giving me a sensual kiss.

We both showered, he washed my hair and I soaked in the feeling. He turned off the water, and both of us got out and dried off, getting dressed.

We sat on the bed as Vinnie rubbed my feet and began speaking, "One of my old friends is opening a new club downtown tomorrow night, he invited us to go."

"Are you asking me, or telling me?"

"Telling you. I wasn't sure if you needed a head up to get something to wear, or get whatever you need."

"I'm asking Donnie to go with me." I tell him.

He's on crack if he thinks he can tell me to not hang out with Donnie.

He pulled me closer to him by my feet, "I am sorry, sweet girl. I should've never said that, and I never will again. You may go with Donnie in the morning."

"Thank you, daddy." I goaded him in return, making him grunt.

"Oh come on, you like it. Admit it."

He stayed silent, giving me a look.

"Fine, guess since you hate it so much, I'll stop saying it." I tossed back and he pinched my nipple, making me jump slightly, "Fine fine, daddy it is." I grumbled out.

-

The next morning I woke up, noticing that it was daylight. Vincent was sprawled out on top of me, as usual, with his head resting on the pillow above mine.