Chapter 22

(Y/n)'s Pov~

Who knows what time it is, but what I do know is that the sky is dark, with stars twinkling out the night and a quarter moon illuminating out, giving us some light. I and everyone else were at the bridge trying to find... the fourth fang-blade. I was slowly dozing off while standing and listening to Nya. "The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor-...- beat us-...- blade." My eyes lids can barely stay open and with my head slowly shutting off.

{Just go to bed, Chibi.}

"Hm," I hummed silently to him. "...- one fangblade to stop-..." Slowly losing my senses, I felt my head bobbing up and down. "...-we take back the other three?" I hear Lloyd speaking right next to me. With little bit of strength I have, I looked at Lloyd with my half lidded eyes. "Pythor wouldn't risk having them all with him. He probably hidden them somewhere-..." I was back at bobbing my head again.

'Maybe... just let... my eyes... rest...a...a bit.'

I told myself as I fully close my eyes, not even realizing that I had let the sleepiness take over me.

3rd person POV~

When Lloyd had finished explaining his thoughts, Nya notice the small girl bobbing her head. The sight of (Y/n) trying to stay up made her lips curl up into a smile, along with her eyes showing gentleness.

'So cute.'

She thought to herself. Nya approaches (Y/n)'s almost sleeping figure and takes the small figure's body into her arms. Nya gently sets (Y/n)'s head onto her chest, snakes her arm behind (Y/n)'s knees, and lifts her body. Someone was eyeing Nya's every move, including setting (Y/n)'s head on her chest. Oh how he mentally slapped himself for think or more like wishing that he was in (Y/n)'s shoes.

*cough* *cough* Jay *cough* *cough*

Wu saw the (h/l) (h/c) hair girl sleeping on the teenaged girl. A sigh slips out of his lips from remembering in the early morning she and Lloyd stayed up late. Was it a mistake? Yes. But did he wanted to ruin the moment between the two young children who've been separated from each other for such a long time? No.

Time skip~ (cause Illo doesn't know what to write next.)

(Y/n) Pov~

After that long nice nap, I stand next to grandpa watching the ninjas preparing themselves to fight against the serpentine. Grandpa begins to speak. "There is no room for error. The Serpentine have shown that they have great power, and to combat them, you must turn their greatest strengths into their greatest weaknesses." I recalled grandpa's words.

'Their greatest strengths into greatest weaknesses.'

It didn't make sense to me so I thought of holding that in my head. "Kai, how will you defeat the hypnobrai?" Grandpa asked. "Their hypnotizing powers are useless if their opponent can fight without relying on his eyes."

'That's super cool.'

"Good." Grandpa looks at Jay. "Jay, the Fangpyre is fast and his bite are sharp." My excitement got the best of me and expected Jay to do something cool, however; "But if he can't bit through your skin," The blue ninja lightly hits his armor with his nunchuck. "He can't turn you into one of them." I slumped my body after hearing his answer.

'Well, at least he won't actually get bitten by a snake.'

I thought. "Yes. Cole," Grandpa faces to Cole. "The constrict are also strong." Grandpa pulls out a small controller to the training equipment and press a red button. A booming sound startle me and I saw a net zooming toward Cole and capture him with it. "And they will not let go." Grandpa finishes. "But instead of fighting back, one must try to loosen up." I notice Cole's body is relaxing and he moves side to side to be free from the tight net wrapped on his body.