07: raining

After the fight, Jay was just shutting his mouth the whole time. The teacher called him to answer the question a few times but he ignored them all, just pretending to sleep with his ear pods still on. Haesoo didn't even take a glance at him, just doing her works like nothing is happening between them. She had no idea why did Jay act that way to her. The fact that the guy was just leaving her hanging without directly telling her what does he want from her made Haesoo so confused.

Haesoo sighed heavily and finally turned her body facing him. As she was about to say something, Jay stood up and left the classroom without asking for permission from the teacher. Everyone was looking at him speechlessly, just staying in their position instead of stopping that guy because they knew that it would be so useless since he was so stubborn.

An hour past but Jay still didn't come back to the classroom. The teacher didn't want to make the problem bigger, so he was just letting Jay do whatever that guy want. The lesson ended well as usual and lunchtime came.

As soon as the bell was ringing, Haesoo was the first one who stood up and left the classroom after bidding goodbye to the teacher. She ran to the cafeteria, and let out a relief when she was the first student who arrived so early. Haesoo didn't hesitate and bought two bowls of tteobokki. After she has done, she carefully brought the food with her while walking to the rooftop.

Haesoo stepped onto the rooftop and glued her eyes at Jay who was sitting at the edge of the rooftop. She approached him nervously until Jay noticed her presence.

Jay glared at her, "What do you want?"

Haesoo handed the bowl of tteobokki to him,

"I'm so sorry for talking to you rudely earlier. I shouldn't get mad at you that much. I'm sorry if I was the reason you were skipping the class."

Jay sighed heavily and fixed his eyes on her,
"Do you think I will get hurt over the silly thing? I was doing this because I wanted to."

"I always did this. I skipped class when I wanted to. It's not because of you."

Haesoo parted her lips, felt so dumb and embarrassed after listening to his explanation.

"I thought you got hurt-"

"No. So, now leave me alone." He mumbled.

Haesoo nodded, just shutting her mouth as she didn't want to pick a fight with him anymore. She walked towards the door to exit the place and stopped again, turning her body facing him.

"Jay."

Jay groaned, "What now?"

"Do you want to share this food with me? You bought a lot of food and drinks for me last time and now, I want to repay your kindness."

Jay didn't reply and after a minute, he spoke up.

"Leave."He coldly said.

Haesoo lowered her chin and sighed,
"Alright. If you want to, I will leave then."

As soon as Haesoo opened the door, she was surprised when she spotted Yedam and Jisung who were heading to the rooftop. Yedam grinned as his eyes met her while Jisung was still busy playing with his video game on the phone.

Yedam greeted her happily, catching Jay's attention.

"It's Haesoo! Park Sunghoon's future girlfriend."