Chapter 8: You're hot. I'm hot. We're both horny... Do the math!

*Adrian's POV*

"Superman? Batman?

Superman? Batman?

Superman? Batman?"

I looked back and forth between the two costumes once more before turning to my cousins.

"Well, Su-"

"If you say Superman or Batman one more time, I'll make you regret the day you were born," Jay said, menacingly, making me laugh.

"Well?" I said waiting.

"Superman," Amber said.

"Batman it is!"

"Then why the hell did you ask?" Amber said, slightly pissed.

"So I know what I should not wear."

"Whatever. C'mon Jay, let's go get ready and leave this bafoon to do whatever," she said, before stomping out of the room, followed by an amused Jay. She was older than us, but acted like a child.

Shaking my head, I put on the batman costume and grabbed my shiny keys. Making an entrance was my specialty.

"Aunt Julie! I'm leaving! I'll stay over at a friend's tonight, so don't stay up!" I called out to my aunt as I made my way down the stairs.

"Okay. Don't drink and drive, 'cause I know telling you not to drink is a waste of my breath."

I laughed at that. My aunt had a weird way of communicating things.

"Don't worry aunt Julie. I won't get drunk and I still won't drive back tonight, okay?"

"Ok. Stay safe. Bye Ian!" she said, sticking her head out of the kitchen to look at me.

"Bye aunt Julie!" I said before leaving through the front door. My pride and joys were parked in the drive way. I hopped on my black beauty and headed off toward the address Liam had texted me a few hours ago. The feel of my baby gliding through the roads with ease brought me a rush of euphoria. My bikes and my cars were my one true love. Caring for them was my one true joy.

The sound of my baby cut through the music as I pulled up near a huge house. Heads turned. People stared. Of course they did. Add hot Adrian Dawson to a hot Harley Davidson and you get what I call sex on wheels.

"Nice ride, dude!" Ryan shouted as he walked toward me. "Is it yours?"

"Yep. Meet Harley. Harley, meet Ryan. I said as Ryan respectfully nodded his head in greeting to my bike.

"Who's Harley?" a now familiar voice asked. I looked up at Kate just in time to see her eyes flick to my bike. "How original!" she added with an eye roll.

"At least my bike has a name!" I cried in indignation.

"At least I'm not the one arguing about bike names when I'm supposed to be drowned and dead in the Atlantic Ocean." She said, jutting her hip out and placing a hand on it. That caught my attention. My eyes roamed over her, taking in her appearance. Greek goddess. She was already a goddess in the looks department and that costume did amazing things to her body. The way her hip jutting carved a long expanse of her perfectly smooth leg to be seen.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" she said with a tell tale smirk, hinting that she had noticed my not so discrete checking out.

"Actually I was thinking that all the bad girls I know name their bikes and cars." I gave her a smirk of my own.

"How stereotypical! Besides, that is so lame! Right Ryan?"

"Hmm," Ryan said, scratching his hair behind the Sherlock hat he was wearing.