𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Everyone has everything packed?" Isabella called out to her friends from the living room as she carried Nathaniel on her hip checking off her bag hoping to catch up with Cory and his class

"Everyone has everything packed?" Isabella called out to her friends from the living room as she carried Nathaniel on her hip checking off her bag hoping to catch up with Cory and his class. "Liam is almost here!"

Cory and the nature club were heading over to the Ski Lodge for a field trip but of course not wanting to deal with it on his own especially with all the drama Cory so desperately needed more help so he had invited his wife, brother and Isabella. Of course the couple didn't want to have to supervise alone so they, with full enjoyment, invited their friends.

Knowing the only way to have the couple come was inviting their best friends Cory booked extra rooms for them.

"Got my stuff ready." Joshua walked down the stairs going over to Isabella and Nathaniel setting down his bag beside hers seeing the raven haired girl scatter around the living room. "And I'm sure Sky and Holden would be down any moment along with the others but maybe if you tell them to hurry up or they're grounded they may hurry."

"You see I know that you might be mocking me but I would totally do that." Isabella turned to him with a small huff but then she did slightly agree with his statement having the Matthews man chuckle at her response.

"So are you ready to be away from Nathan for the weekend?" Joshua asked Isabella with a small smile as he watched Isabella make Nathaniel laugh, having the young child hold onto her tight making Joshua's heart soar.

"I've literally only been apart from him for a day since he's been out of the hospital." Isabella shook her head as she went to sit beside Joshua moving for Nathaniel to sit on her lap but he crawled to be between the two. "I don't know if I can stay two days apart from him."

"You are such a good person and an amazing parent." Joshua ran a hand through Isabella's hair trying to sooth her which seemed to work as she went to lean her head on his shoulder. "And you know you should have a small break plus your mom is expecting us to go to her place and drop Nathan off. . . she may actually chase us if we don't do that."

"She loves being a grandma too much sometimes." Isabella rolled her eyes with a chuckle as she thought back to the moments Katy spent with Nathaniel sometimes not even letting her daughter take him back home.

"But that does pay off sometimes." Joshua pointed out seeing that when they needed a break Katy would most happily drop everything and go ahead to pick up Nathaniel, the young baby already knew how to make customers smile by that point.

"Is it worth it though? Not only does my mom enjoy being a grandma but your parents are waiting for the day we tell them that we're having a baby." Isabella raised her eyebrows reminding her boyfriend of all the times they overheard his parents talking about that.