𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.

" Do you like them?" I wiggled my fingers as we got into Elizabeth's range rover

I usually get my nails done based on how I dress and lately I've been trying to switch it up a little bit. So I thought why not switch up the nails while I'm at it." Those are so cute, " Sade complimented as she palmed my fingers.

I smiled as I tilted my head, admiring the Girls don't cry written over a red heart that was painted on my ring finger.

On the way home, we stopped at Jamba Juice and got a couple of smoothies. There was a liquor store on the corner so Skylar and I hopped out and got a few bottles of mini vodka to pour into our smoothies.

" We should pre-game like this more often." Ayanna suggested as I sipped on my smoothie while searching my closet for an outfit.

" We definitely should." I agreed, pulling out a dress that hadn't been worn yet off of a hanger. I held it against my body as I looked in the mirror.

It was a simple black mini dress with one thin spaghetti strap. It wasn't flashy so it would look as if I wasn't trying hard to look good. It was comfortable enough to dance in but it was also sexy enough to make me look good.

After a few more sips of my smoothie, I decided on this dress and went on a search for some shoes.

" Boots or heels?" I asked, holding up two shoe options.Audrey looked up from doing her wing , squinting her eyes as she looked at the options.

"Heels." She decided with a nod of her head,"But like a thick heel."

I put both pairs of shoes back and went with Audrey's suggestion of a thicker heel. I ran my hands along my shoe shelf and pulled out a black pair of Versace platforms.

Everyone else was either halfway ready, or ready and just doing their makeup. I quickly ran to my bathroom to restyle my hair. I took out the braid and ran a brush through it before grabbing a butterfly clip and throwing it up.

I dried off and slathered my legs and body with somebody's lotion before spritzing on my Tom Ford perfume. I quickly walked out of my bathroom and ran into the closet to change. I slipped on a thong and there was no need for a bra so I went braless.

I was just barely a C cup so it didn't really bother me much to let the girls out for the night. I slipped my legs into the dress and carefully pulled it up my body. Then I grabbed my smoothie and sat down at my vanity where my makeup was already laid out.

" Who the fuck has my lip liner?" I turned around as I sat my black water liner down and stared at them accusingly. These girls were good for 'borrowing' and not returning lip liners.

" I have it." Jora smiled timidly as she placed it in front of me."Sorry about that." She apologized before going back to curling her hair.

" Thank you," I threw over my shoulder before grabbing the pencil and lining my lips with the nude-pink shade.