𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.

My gaze met with his as I took a breath and read the block

My gaze met with his as I took a breath and read the block."Give a lap dance to the person across from you."

You have got to be fucking shitting me.

My eyes flickered back to him to see a small smug tug on his upper lip. Did he want this after everything? Did he still want to put up with my shit?

Did he still want me?

"Dommy boy!" Kyler called out reclaiming his role as party M.C for the nostalgia.

"Take! Your! Seat!"The party goers chanted out along with Kyler.

Dominic pushed himself off of the wall and walked confidently towards the seat. As he took each step, I felt the ground pulse under my feet with the purpose behind them.

He sat down, manspreading his legs as he studied me carefully. The playful look in his eyes taunted me...

Scared? He subtly arched a brow.

I shook my head. Fuck no.

My father didn't raise a bitch.

Well... he kind of did.

I turned toward the girls who gave me a small thumbs up. Despite my slight lack of confidence right now, I squared my shoulders and straightened my posture. I looked him dead in the eyes as the music started to play and lowered myself onto his lap.

Dominic being the greedy fucker that he was, gripped my waist causing my dress to bunch up at the sides. Where he touched my body warmed, loving the feel of his hands being back on my body.

"You know you miss me." He whispered into my ear, his breath making my body come alive as it tickled the faint hairs on my skin. His hands kept me anchored as I started a slow grind on his lap.

"Shut up." I muttered.

Dominic let out a deep chuckle as his intense gaze stayed on me; never faltering. Chills ran up my spine as he watched my every move carefully, eyes trialing down my body.

Fuck him for still having this affect on me months after we parted ways. Fuck him for still looking at me like I was the only girl that mattered when I was the cause of us separating. Fuck him for looking so irresistibly good all the fucking time.

Fuck him in general.

"Rhegan." Dominic's soft voice brought me out of my thoughts as he raised his hands to me, rubbing my cheek softly.

"Don't." I interrupted as I stood up swiftly and turned with my back facing him.

I sat down on his lap, rolling my ass over his crotch. His giant palm trailed up my stomach slowly. A low groan rumbled against my back as he cupped my under boob.

"Eww!" Ayanna gagged from the side as a laugh left my mouth. "This feels illegal to watch."

I slightly felt bad that she had to see her best friend give her step-brother a lap dance. But at this moment I was too lost in Dominic's hands touching whatever he could to give a fuck.