Chapter Ten: Painter's fun 🎨

Dude I literally suck at trying to do smut. LIKE BRO HOW WOULD IT MF WORKSMSN. Plus how do you not feel so awkward during it. Also like I can do it but it feels so wrong. (^O^)
________________________________________________________________

'Knock knock?'
I look over and its Alex.
"Hey so , Y/N! Could you help me over with this birthday party. They need someone to do the face paint!"
"Oh, of course! I don't mind"
I go on to walk over to Alex
"HEY HEYY I COULD DO THAT, I LOVEE FACE PAINTING!"
"You're not allowed to leave the daycare, sun. Apologies."
"AWHH MANN"
I walk out with Alex, we both walk over to the birthday party area with all the kids and there's so many. No wonder some of them got picked up early. I go on to sit on the chair and see a kid waiting.
"Hii Miss/Mister! Could you do a cat nose and whiskers!"
"Of course!"
They sit down in front of me and i got to work. When I was done, they really liked and enjoyed it. I liked seeing the little kiddo smile. Later on, there were more and more kids wanting to do face paint, and time from time Alex would check up on me and compliment my work.
I smile and actually really enjoy it.
A bit later when it's darker out, there ends up being a mess and I get paint all over me and i had to deal with it. I had to leave the paint on me for a bit especially since it's easier to get rid of it when it's dry and once I was all finished with the face paint and no one wanted it anymore i began cleaning up the place and folding the chairs so they're easier to put away.
" Thanks, again Y/N"
"of course! I don't ever mind helping out a friend of mine! Though I'm gonna head back to the Daycare"
"alright, that's fine with me."
I head on back to the daycare and I can't see any of the kids and or Sun. I try to look around but I still don't see anyone. When looking at the schedule, i realize there's no movie day today so I put it down and when I looked up and turned behind me all I see is a Sunny figure with a paper on their face with a smiley face.
"Oh noooo~ where did sunny goooo, all i see is this tall handsome gentleman!" I chuckle as I remove the paper, a smile across my face.
"Oh no! you found me! I've been caught!" we both laugh and i hold his hand.
Sun stares at it and holds my hand as well, with a firm grip.
"So, where are all the kiddos?"
"They all went home, sadly.."
"oh, damn. I didn't even get to say goodbye."
I notice sun looking at it and we both look at each other.
There's still paint on my hands and on myself. I let out and awkward laugh and let go to rub my arm.
"I— .. I think i'm gonna go try to clean myself up. "
"Alrightyyy! Don't take too long! Ima get ready for our slumber party/sleep over!"
I grab my bag and go to a bathroom. I grab a rag and clean up myself with some soap and water. As I couldn't exactly get all of the paint off the whole outfit I just decided to put on some extra clothes while still having my name tag and stuff. I find a Sunny sweater and I smile a whole lot while putting it on along with some really nice pants. I set everything up and fix up my messy hair a bit before going back into the daycare and setting my bag down.
I feel Sun hug me from behind tightly
"I MISSED YOUUU"
I giggle and he lets go, stopping everything completely and noticing my sweater.
"Like it?"
"I ... I LOVE IT!!"