Hokage Battle Royale!

Question: If you can reanimate anyone, who would it be?

No One POV:

The wind was breezing hard as the sand siblings stopped their movements.

Temari put his ears down on a branch. Listening very closely to any sounds.

"So, what's up Temari?" Kankuro question. He still had Gaara over his shoulders as his head was down.

"He's close." Temari stood up as he faces a direction. "He's just right there."

"Dang it! What should we do?" Kankuro ask. He was slowly panicking as he knows that they can't do much while trying to protect Gaara.

Suddenly Temari pulls something out. He smirks, "Leave it to me."

Meanwhile, Sasuke continues his chase as he jumps from tree to tree. He leaps around as a sudden flash came. He fell into a trap.

Multiple explosions came as Sasuke quickly jumps away. Each branch he tries to jump to ends up exploding. Multiple trap wires are in the display as they'll trigger the explosion tags.

Luckily, he found a branch that didn't have a wire around it. He jumps on it as he slowly regains his composure. "That was close."

Scene Change Jutsu

"What was that?"

Sakura turns as the sound caught Haku, Naruto, Pakkun, and Y/n's attention. Naruto lands down where Sakura is as both Haku and Y/n jump down together.

"An explosion..." Pakkun comes down as he lands on Naruto's head. "Perhaps it was a trap set for Sasuke."

"I wonder if he's okay," Sakura commented. "Don't worry..." Naruto put his hand on her shoulder. "He wouldn't get bumped off so easily."

'I sure hope so.' Y/n thought to himself.

Scene Change Jutsu

It was back at the village where the fight between Orochimaru and Third Hokage Sarutobi changes. Two new bodies were in the field as it was the First Hokage and the Second Hokage.

"Now then, shall we get started?" Orochimaru questions. "Before that, I must have you both return to your original forms. Please prepare yourself, Sarutobi Sensei."

Orochimaru pulls out two kunais, each has a red paper with writings on it. He places them on the back of the two previous Hokage's neck.

Orochimaru steps back as steam began to come out. With every moment, the two previous Hokages look livelier.

"What is that...Jutsu?" One of the Anbu asks. "Reanimation." Another Anbu answers. "It's a forbidden summoning jutsu that can bring the dead back to this world. The cost of a regular summoning jutsu is that it uses the blood of the caster. But I've heard that with this jutsu, to summon a dead soul to this world...the body of a living person is sacrificed as a container for the soul."

Sarutobi slowly walks forward. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

"Then, the bodies of those two are of the sacrificed..."

"Right..." The Anbu answers. "Perhaps dust and dirt cover the sacrificial body and take on the original form of the summoned soul. And by way of the charm embedded in the head, the personality of the soul is killed, and it morphs into no more than a killing puppet."

"They're complete." Orochimaru chuckles. Sarutobi covers his eyes, "They look like how they used to look more than ever."

"Do you know the joy and sense of accomplishment of hurting one whom you once called Sensei?" Orochimaru asks. "I prepared this scenario so that you might know that joy. So please enjoy it."