Pushed to the Edge!

Question: Which one is the best, DC or Marvel?

No One POV:

"There you are!"

The battle between Sasuke and Gaara continued. With Gaara taking on a new form, it increased his power. Putting Sasuke in a bad position.

Gaara's new arm stretch as Sasuke tries to dodge it. However, he got jabbed on the side of his stomach. Smoke came as it was now a log.

"I'm here!" Sasuke was now behind Gaara. He throws some kunai as Gaara countered by using the same arm as a shield.

He chuckles as he sees Sasuke displeased expression. "I'm returning them to you!" Gaara launches them back but once again it wasn't the real Sasuke.

"So that was a clone..."

Sasuke was breathing hard before catching his breath. "Bastard!" He was hiding under Gaara as he observes him.

"Sasuke...Uchiha...!" Gaara smirks as he looks around. "Why won't you come at me?!"

Gaara suddenly screams as he uses his human arm to hold his head. He screams in pain as he was now on his knees.

"Why...do you flee?!"

Back Flash Jutsu:

"Ready! Over here!"

Multiple kids were playing with a ball as they were from the Sand Village. They smiled in joy as they were played with a ball. However, one young boy was sitting on the swings alone while holding a stuffed bear.

"Over here! Pass!"

As the kids continue to play their small game the boy continued his small swings. "Good! Go! Go! Go!"

One of the kids kick the ball as it went over a rock wall. The boy notices the ball as the kids was now upset. "Oh man, what're we gonna do?"

"I don't know." One of the kids' answers. "We don't know any wall-climbing techniques or anything..."

Suddenly the ball was floating down as chunks of sand were underneath it. It went into the boy's hands as the kids now see the young boy. "Y-You're..."

The boy was shy as he slowly looks. "He-Here... This..." He suddenly sees the kid's expression.

"It's Gaara..." One of the kid's whispers. All of them were now frightened as they were shaking.

"He's creepy..." Another kid commented.

"R-Run!"

All of the kids started to run as the young boy Gaara was in disbelieve. He could hear the fear from them as they were running as if a monster was gonna get him. His eyes started to water up.

"No! Please! Don't leave me alone!"

Suddenly some sand started to rise as it grabbed two of the running kids. They screamed in fear as they were trying to crawl away.

'I don't...want to be alone anymore!'

His eyes show a new color as the sands' grip became tighter. "Please let me go!" One of the kids pleaded.

'Never again...!'

"Gaara! Please calm down!" 

A young man came and stopped Gaara. He has sandy-blond hair, fair skin, and violet eyes, which made him look somewhat feminine. He wears a simple, dark blue, kimono-style shirt with white trim that was held closed by a white sash along with grey pants. 

"Yashamaru..." Gaara whispers.

Present Time Jutsu:

Gaara scream as his voice roared in anger wanting to be released. "No escape! I won't let you escape! Sasuke Uchiha!"