Chapter - 8{Otaku's Child}

Currently, I'm doing some paperwork in my office and Veldora is reading manga in my house. I let him live with me because of his identity I already informed Shuna, Souei, Benimaru, Shion, Rigurd, and Hakurou, other than these people nobody knows about his true identity.

Shuna sends two of the best maids to serve him. Well, he is like a «God» so I think this much is given.

"Rimuru!!"

Suddenly the door slammed open and a trio of adventurers entered my office.

"Eren, Kaval, and Gedo"

I greeted them. I was surprised that someone was able to enter my office without any notice, now I understand why nobody stops them. But I think there are other people with them this time.

"I will talk with you in the meeting room,"

I said to them as they nodded and left my office.

I teleported myself inside the meeting room. All the other people also entered the room and take their seats. Benimaru and Shion are also present in the room as Shuna was serving tea and snacks to everyone.

"I'm the leader of this town... Or nation... Called ‘Jura Tempest Federation’. My name is Rimuru Tempest"

I introduce myself to all of them.

"By the way Rimuru. There are some people that we didn't see last time"

Eren asked me.

"Oh, yeah. This is Benimaru, Shion, and Shuna. There are others but you will see them later"

I introduced all of them. Just then Milim enter the room. While eating some sweets.

"And she is Demon Lord Milim"

I added as I saw her.

"So the kingdoms of Blumund and Falmuth have both come to investigate this place?"

I asked them as I transformed back into my slime form.

"We are-"Fuze was about to say something but the person named Youm cut him off.

"Wait a minute. Why is a slime acting like such a big shot? This doesn't make sense. Why are all of you okay with this?"

He said in a cool voice. Is he trying to act cool?

"You are insulting Rimuru-Sama"

Shion warned him as she glared at him.

"Shut your mouth"

And he got a smack in his head by Shion's heavy sword. He deserves that hit but I have to warn her not to act rashly.

"Shion"

"I'm sorry"

That was a fast response from Shion. She swiftly bowed her head as she apologises. But Milim didn't let this chance go to show off.

"Hahaha, you have a long way to go Shion if you want to control your temper. You are so short-tempered because you didn't have an open mind as I do"

Woah. She boasted and scold at the same time she is pretty good at it. I have to admit it.

"I want to have a good relationship with human nations. I hope we can trade and network with you all someday, too"

I said to them and they all nodded.

"And you Youm. Falmuth hire you correctly"

"Yes"

"I want you to work for me. I want you to hail as a champion who killed the Orc Lord"