Chapter 24: Shoot yourself in the foot

The principal wanted to cry without tears: "Professor An, you calm down, all this is a misunderstanding!"

"Misunderstanding?" An Linsong smiled coldly: "Just because of a misunderstanding, my Xiaocici and I suffered such a big insult. Should your school give us an explanation?"

Confess?

The principal immediately stared at Zhu Lan, who was aside: "Mr. Zhu, you are too shameful! You dare to be alarmist in front of me without any evidence!"

Zhu Lan was silly in place.

Unexpectedly, the principal had put all the responsibilities on her alone!

"Principal, you just..."

"What did I just do?!" The principal interrupted her directly and said righteously: "From beginning to end, I totally believe in the character of classmate Yunci, but you, as a teacher, slander your students because of a single post. The evidence only knows nonsense, it is really a loss of morality. A person like you is not worthy of being a teacher. I officially announce that you have been expelled. Starting today, you will no longer be a teacher in our school!"

Zhu Lan's face instantly turned pale.

Originally wanted to get rid of Yunci, but he picked up a rock and hit him in the foot!

"Principal, you can't fire me! Listen to my explanation!" Zhu Lan was still struggling.

The principal was afraid to anger An Linsong again, and hurriedly pushed Zhu Lan out.

"It's no use saying more, hurry up!"

With a bang, Zhu Lan shut the door outside.

He turned his head and smiled to please: "Professor An, Yun...No, it's the vice chairman, please sit down, please.

An Linsong snorted coldly: "I don't need to sit down, I don't have that idle time. As for the identity of this person, I hope the principal can keep it secret."

The principal nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "Don't worry, you two, I must be tight-lipped!"

"Also." Yun Ci said casually: "I will attend the Olympiad as an examiner. The number of entries can be given to others."

The principal replied: "Understood!"

"Xiao Cici, let's go." An Linsong turned to look at Yun Ci, his stern expression softened.

The two left, and the principal slumped into the chair, trembling and wiping cold sweat on his forehead.

Almost finished...

In the corridor, An Linsong was next to Yunci's shoulder: "Xiao Cici, I asked you to take the exam, but I didn't let you get a perfect score."

Yun Ci curled his lips: "accidentally"

accidentally?

Good guy, such arrogant words, I am afraid that only this girl dares to say.

Back to the classroom.

Everyone was discussing in full swing, and when they saw Yunci, they were all stupid.

"What's the matter? Why is she back again?"

"Should I be expelled?"

"Should you come back to pack things?"

Yun Ci walked back to his position slowly, not only did not pack his things, but pulled the earphones out of the drawer and put them on.

Under the sun, her delicate hands propped her chin, squinted her eyes, like a lazy little cat.

There is no intention to leave at all.

"Big news! Big news!" The famous gossip king from the school rushed into the class and shouted, "Ms. Zhu was expelled from the school!"

The whole class boiled instantly.

The reversal of things came by surprise.

A group of people surrounded the king of gossip, interrogating it all.

The king of gossip shook his head straight: "With my gossip ability, what can't I find out? But this time it's really evil. Apart from this news, I don't know anything. However, Yunci's qualification to participate in the Olympiad competition seems to have been invalidated ."

Everyone's eyes focused on Yunci again.

"She deserves to be ineligible for the competition."

"Great, this place is back in Fei Yue's hands."

Ruan Feiyue clenched his fists and smashed his gums, suffocating her breath in her chest.

why?

Why is it that Yunci is still safe and sound at this point? !

She couldn't figure it out.

She is not reconciled!

Principal room.

The door was knocked again.

The principal was all excited.

Who is it again?