Chapter 26: She is more cuter than Yunci

Ruan's house, the atmosphere is depressing.

Ruan Bingde sat in the main hall, furious.

"In this exam, I didn't expect her to get how many points, but she actually made such a scandal, telling me where to put my old face?!"

Ye Meipan calmed down and said: "Okay, okay, don't get angry. You know why we took her back. Let's endure this time. When she marries to the Jun's house, we will have nothing to do with us. Up."

Ruan Bingde snorted coldly: "If it wasn't for Fei Yue..."

After the latter words, he knew each other well, and he didn't continue talking.

Ye Meipan was also angry when she knew about this at first, but when she thought about it, she began to rejoice again.

Fortunately, Yun resigned from this kind of thing, and the place to participate in the Olympic Mathematics competition fell to Fei Yue again.

Hotel.

Ruan Feiyue wore a dress and pulled her long hair, showing a pretty face.

Wearing a backpack, she looks very well-behaved.

Ring the doorbell.

Soon, the door was opened.

An Linsong stood in the room, wondering: "You are..."

Ruan Feiyue bowed to him with a sweet smile: "Hello Professor An, I am a student of Lance Middle School."

Since Yunci can have a good relationship with Professor An, why can't she?

She is more cute and cute than Yunci, and she should be more pleasing to Professor An.

"This classmate, what's the matter?" An Linsong asked.

Ruan Feiyue blinked innocent eyes, and said softly, "Professor An, I have a math problem I want to ask you, okay?"

"Of course." An Linsong turned sideways: "Come in."

Ruan Feiyue walked into the room, smiling proudly.

She really thought Yunci had so much skill that she could hook up with Professor Ann.

It turned out to be nothing more than that.

Ruan Feiyue put down her schoolbag and stood aside with her fingers clasping the skirt.

At this time, An Linsong's cell phone rang.

"Sit down first, I'll answer the phone."

With that, walked into the bathroom.

Ruan Feiyue sat at the desk and saw books scattered on the desk. She deliberately wanted to please An Linsong, and decided to help clean up the desk, making her more sensible.

Pick up the book.

A piece of paper fluttered down at his feet.

She stooped to pick it up, spread the paper, and her pupils shook.

There is a very difficult Mathematical Olympiad on the paper. Below is the answer written in beautiful font.

Isn't this...

Ruan Feiyue's heart beat twice, and looked back at the bathroom. Seeing An Linsong hadn't come out yet, she took out her mobile phone and took a photo against the paper.

Ruan, dinner.

Ye Meipan puts vegetables into Ruan Feiyue's bowl: "I will go to the Olympic Mathematics competition in Hong Kong next week. Do I need my mother to accompany you?"

Ruan Feiyue pouted and acted like a baby: "No, mother, I'm not a kid anymore."

Ruan Bingde exhorted: "Take the test well, don't be greedy."

Ruan Feiyue obediently nodded: "Don't worry, dad, I will come back with the trophy."

Ye Meipan smiled relievedly.

If you can win this competition, you will be eligible to become a member of the International Olympic Mathematical Association.

She believed Fei Yue's strength, and had long been thinking about how to plan a celebration banquet.

Ruan Xichen patted Ruan Feiyue's head: "Brother also prepared gifts for you."

"Really? Brother is the best!"

Ruan Feiyue hooked Ruan Xichen's arm and leaned on him, giggling with joy.

"I'm going out again next week."

At this time, an indifferent voice sounded.

Several people looked at Yunci.

It seemed to remember that there was another person on the table.

Ye Meipan's face darkened: "Fei Yue is going to go out to compete, where are you going to make a fool of?"

"This is my privacy."

Leaving this sentence aside, Yunci got up and left the dining table and walked upstairs alone.

"This girl!" Ruan Bingde threw his chopsticks with anger.