Chapter 31: Where are her eyes?

Everyone was surprised.

"What the hell, she's not blind..."

Le Tong took a seat, Zhou Wenhang in the back row kicked her chair with his feet, cursing, "I didn't blindfold anything, pretend to be forced!"

Then, he stretched out his hand and tore off the girl's white silk.

Le Tong suddenly turned his head, Zhou Wenhang stiffened, holding Bai Ling's hand still hanging in the air, panic gradually covering his face.

Screams broke out in the classroom.

Even Xia Beiqin was also howling: "Fuck!"

Yunci was awakened and pulled off the earphones irritably.

He raised his head and followed his gaze.

In the front row, the new girl was facing Zhou Wenhang.

In her pair of eyes, the pupils were dug away, leaving only a large white of the eyes, which was a bit gloomy.

It looks like a zombie in a movie.

Zhou Wenhang was almost scared to pee and slammed Bai Ling on the girl's face, "Fuck! Don't **** look at Lao Tzu!"

The girl picked up the white silk that fell on the ground and put it on silently.

Everyone shrank into a ball, in shock.

Xia Beiqing asked at the cloud, "Where did her eyeballs go?"

"I was eaten." Yun Ci replied with rare patience.

Xia Beiqing blinked, "Who was it eaten by?"

Yunci held his chin and said slowly: "There is a monster who eats the eyes of a certain kind of person. Do you want to know what kind of person it is?"

Xia Beiqing is like a curious baby: "What kind of person?"

Yunci tilted his head and looked at him steadily: "People who talk a lot."

"..."

bathroom.

Yun Ci turned on the faucet to wash his hands, and glanced sideways at the thin girl beside him, who was the new student who had just arrived today.

She bent over and rinsed her hair in water. A large piece of chewing gum was stuck to the end of her hair. The white silk was wet, and the outline of her eyes was outlined.

Back to the classroom.

Zhou Wenhang put his legs on the desk with a wicked smile.

Someone next to him said: "You're really damaged. The gum sticks to your hair and it's not easy to get it off."

Zhou Wenhang snorted coldly: "Who made her scare him!"

Yun Ci glanced at him, his eyes cold.

class time.

The teacher faces the blackboard and writes the formula.

Zhou Wenhang was behind, raised his foot, and kicked Le Tong's **** fiercely.

Le Tong was caught off guard, brought a chair, fell to the ground with a bang, and took a mouthful of dust.

The teacher turned his head violently, with a frightened face: "Classmate, are you okay? Why are you still sitting still?"

Everyone roared with laughter.

Le Tong did not speak, silently got up from the ground, raised the chair again, and sat down again.

When the get out of class was over, Le Tong turned his head, those eyes with no pupils but whites, as if looking straight at Zhou Wenhang through the white silk.

Zhou Wenhang felt as though he was electrified, feeling evil.

Can this girl's eyes see it?

"What do you look at!" He cursed fiercely.

Le Tong did not move.

Zhou Wenhang became angry from embarrassment: "I told you not to look, your eyes are blind and your ears are also deaf?"

He stood up abruptly, grabbed Le Tong's long hair, and slammed her head on the table.

There were two loud bangs, which made people frightened.

With blood dripping on Le Tong's forehead, he took out the tissue and covered the wound without saying a word.

After school.

Yunci left the school and didn't walk in the direction of Ruan's house. After going around a few street corners, the environment became more and more remote.

She straddled her schoolbag, copied her pocket with one hand, and walked leisurely. The headphone cord was hung around her neck, wearing one ear and not wearing the other ear.

"Well, go over now." She said.

On the other end of the phone, the gentle voice of the man rang: "I'm shopping for groceries, what would you like to eat at night?"