Chapter 33: Life and Death Gu

Dongzhou?

Yun Ci replied calmly: "No, I grew up in Xizhou, why do I ask?"

Le Tong smiled and walked around Yunci twice, as if he had found something interesting, and said quietly: "One end of your life is pulling another person, and two hearts are beating at the same time."

Every word spoken is incomprehensible.

"What do you mean?" Yun Ci squinted his keen eyes, with no expression on his face, and the hand hanging by his side was already holding the knife tightly.

The corner of Le Tong's mouth bends, but she doesn't speak, suddenly turns around and walks into the alley, and soon disappeared.

Yun Ci hurried to Gu Jingwen's apartment.

Gu Jingwen opened the door: "What's the matter, so impatient?"

Yunci entered the room, slammed the door, and pulled open his collar.

Gu Jingwen was so frightened that he hurriedly began to start saying: "Don’t don’t...I know I’m handsome and gentle, and a woman can’t control my feelings for me, but I really only treat you as a friend. If you like me, you can say it, no so…"

Yun Ci turned his head over and pointed at his bare chest: "Look."

Gu Jingwen glanced intently, his face suddenly changed, and he suddenly pressed Yunci against the wall, firmly clasping her shoulder blade with one hand.

"How did you get here?!"

Yun Ci asked coldly: "Do you know what this is?"

Gu Jingwen grabbed his hair impatiently, as if approaching an enemy: "It's over...this is over...how can you..."

Yunci frowned: "Gu Jingwen, speak clearly."

Gu Jingwen took two steps backwards, fell into a chair, and seemed to be drained of energy: "You have been caught in the coexistence of life and death."

Live and die together?

"What is it?" Yunci asked.

This is the first time she has heard of this kind of thing.

Gu Jingwen raised his head and looked at her with a deep gaze: "Menglai clan is good at making sub-Gus. The Gu worms they raise can save or kill people, and even... can control people's consciousness. Do you know the Emperor You?"

Yunci nodded: "I've heard of it."

This name taboo, no one within the four continents should be ignorant.

Gu Jingwen slowly said: "Four continents and twelve countries have coexisted peacefully since ancient times. Until six years ago, Emperor You turned out to be born with a mask. No one knew his name, appearance, or where he came from.

As soon as he appeared, he launched a war within a short period of time and took the three countries of Dongzhou as his own, causing a sensational disaster that has never been seen before. "

Yunci has heard of these things.

However, the war took place in Dongzhou and had no effect on Xizhou.

Gu Jingwen slobbered and continued: "At that time, the Menglai Clan assisted Emperor You. He had a frightening army named He Sa, with a total of 100 people. He imprisoned the lovers of these 100 army members. Plant them the same life and death Gu."

Life and Death Gu, as the name suggests, this kind of Gu has two Gu worms, a male and a female. They are hidden in the bodies of two people. They bite the heart and absorb nutrients to survive. One of them dies for whatever reason, the other’s. The heart will suddenly stop at the same time, and you will never be able to live alone. This is the so-called co-death.

In order for the one they love to live, on the battlefield, those one hundred army members fought bravely. They are connected with the lives of the people they love. They dare not die and cannot die! Therefore, they are invincible and invincible..."

What a ruthless method.

"The war lasted for four full years. Until two years ago, Emperor You was defeated and then disappeared, and the Menglai clan gradually faded out of the public's sight."

Yunci rubbed the raised mark on the heart with his fingertips

Therefore, she hid a Gu worm here.

One end of life leads to another person.

Both hearts beating at the same time.

She finally understood what Le Tong meant.