[ch:2] 24

You did not even have the energy to get angry at Mark.
"I am terribly sorry Mr..."
"Mark "
"Yes Mr. Mark. But Ms. F/n here has prior engagement with me. So I suggest returning to her at a later time and/or date. "
"Um no. Sorry cocoa baby but that's my bestie and we are going to gossip now. " You were very unpleasantly shocked. You expected Mark to be all over Mr. Hart while you escaped, not fight for your friendship.

And thus they kept on going back and forth.they Neither backing down.

"ENOUGH!! "

They paused.

"Listen I have a few things to say. " you clapped your hands and gained  their attention. They stared down at you as you realized how much taller they both are than you.
"Firstly Mark, Fuck off I don't care how many holes you filled. " you then turned to Hart.
"Secondly Mr. Hart. I am sure you are a great teacher but I couldn't give less of a fuck about this tour. So what I am saying is please kindly F off " you said calmly with a smile.

"And to the author of this book. Stop fucking my life up with all these attractive people. Why are yoy so focused me? I am not the protagonist. Go after Rin or something " the last part confused Hart and Mark greatly giving you an easy exit.

Rin sat listening to Ms. Merium lose her mind over the lack of a good female lead as Rin finished adding some final touches to the prop sword. Her golden iris wondered back to the door again. Waiting and Waiting...

Yato was admiring Rin but his mind kept wandering back to you... and Sam. What devious plans you two must be making right now. Did you really move on from Yato? If so do you hate him now and plan on sabotaging him? Hmm that's not good either.
If Yato were to pick from you hating and sabotaging him to you being obsessed over him and annoying him. He would pick the latter. It's just easier to deal with.

Lost in thought Yato missed the conversation between Sam who just came and Rin who now ran out of the club. In anger he almost snapped the crown in his hand. You are the worst thing that happened to him.

-

While walking back home you realized your left your expensive ass car and sweet butler at school. Yikes. Well you are not going back in there and potentialy run into someone attractive who might kill you later. So, you pulled out your phone and dialed your butler's number. Your eyes suddenly meet with a pair of golden ones. What's strange about this person is they are wearing long dark cloak with hood and full sleeves in summer.

They had beautiful purple hair but an awful smirk to contrast... -- Before you could finish your thoughts. Your head started spinning. Your vision became blurry, your ears unable to comprehend the voice of your butler as she asked for your whereabouts. The man in the black cloak approached your frozen form. He stood infront of you and snapped his fingers. Your body immediately gave up it's strength and fell into his arms.

Your phone slipped away from your fingers and fell by your feet, cracking the screen; silencing your butler's desperate voice. The man in the black cloak -who held you now- was surprisingly bigger than he looks.

Rin stepped away from the hustle and bustle of the theatre club to call Satoshi. Sam checked the infirmary for her but Satoshi wasn't there. This almost sent Rin into panic mode. What did you do to her friend?

Satoshi sat daydreaming on his way back to home. A world where he is cool enough to be your date. Don't get him wrong! Satoshi doesn't have feelings for you. You just happen to look like his dream girl. That's it. His dream crush. A beautiful star, that if not admired from afar could burn him.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.