❇ 🅃🄰🄱🄸 🅇 🄳🄰🄽🄽🅈 ❇

Title: Christmas Mess <3

About: It's Christmas day (not really anymore lol). Danny and Tabi decided to spend Christmas doing random holiday things.

Requested: tabifan

~~~

"It's CHRISTMAS!" I bursted into Tabi's house with a gift in hand. I take off my scarf and hat and wipe the snow off my skirt.

"I know it is. You don't have to remind me." Tabi said sighed but smiled. We both hugged each other. I gave Tabi my gift.

He opened it and he glared at me. "What?" I chuckled.

He took out the gift out of the bag and there it was a pusheen cat plushy. "Are you serious."

I started bursting out laughter. "What? You like cats don't you?" I tried to contain my laughter.

"Okay yeah I do, but did you really have to get me a pusheen cat." He sighed.

"You know you love it~" I giggled.

"Of course I do. That's the embarrassing part." He hugged the plush. "Here's your gift. Don't expect too much." He handed me a gift bag with mini cartoon santas on it.

I looked inside to see a greyish blue jacket. I took it out to see a crop top hoodie that looked simular to Tabi. My eyes lit up.

"Sorry if the gift sucks, but you always take me hoodie, so I got you your own." He shrugged and I hugged him.

"Don't apologize! I love it." I smiled.

"Thank goodness." He sighed.

"Time to bake cookies!" I yelled as I went over to my bag and took out some baking supplies.

"Why?" Tabi asked.

"You're such a party pooper. It's Christmas and I wanna make sugar cookies with random designs on it." I said.

"Fine I'll help." Tabi and stood up from the ground.

"Who said you weren't." I chuckled.

I set up everything with the help of Tabi. I pre heated the oven and looked at my phone for the recipe.

"You're going to make a mess in my kitchen." Tabi sighed as he set up the baking tray.

"I know. But at least we have some cookies." I smiled as I mixed the cookie dough.

"Unless you burn them." Tabi muttered.

"I heard that." I glared at him.

I made the mix into a dough and put it on the countet for me and Tabi to make into shaped. We cut out many shapes, such as cicles, hearts, and 2 gingerbread people.

We put them in the oven and watched a christmas movie as they baked.

I laid in Tabi's arms as he held onto me. I heard the timer go off, and even though I was mad about the fact I had to stop cuddling with Tabi, the smell of the cookies lured me back into the kitchen.

"Cookies are ready!" I yelled from the kitchen.

Tabi paused the show and went into the kitchen. "They smell really good." Tabi said.

"I know right! I just wanna eat them now!" I said, staring at the cookies as they cooled down.

We got the icing into bags anf we were ready to decorate them. We brought all the supplies into the dinner table and started decorating.

On the heart cookie, I put 'Tabi' and made an ugly doodle of him in icing.

On one of the gingerbread people, I made myself. I put my green hair, my iconic black horns, and the outfit i'm wearing right now.

I looked over at Tabi, and I started giggling a bit. "What's so funny?" Tabi asked. He glaref at me.

"Nothing!" I looked away from him.

"It's not that bad." He showed me the cookie of himself and I started laughing. "Let me see yours." He looked over at my cookie. "Mine is way better than that mess."

"Mess? You mean masterpiece!" I glared at him.

Tabi looked at my other cookie with his name with it and smiled. "That's cute."

I smiled. "Thanks, it's for you." I gave him the cookie.

"Wait really?" Tabi asked.

"Yup, in exchange for this." I took a bite out of the cookie of Tabi and he glared at me.

"Cookie Tabi is now missing an arm." He stared at the now broken cookie. He decided to take a bite out of mine.

"Cookie Danny!" I cried. "How dare you." I said.

After decorating, we cleaned up our mess and ate all the cookies. We finished watching the Christmas movie and cuddled while having hot chocolate.

~~~

Word Count: 743

A/n: Slowly losing motivation to write, so sorry that this took so long 😔