Chapter - 10{Slime Vs Dragon Part-2}

Veldora transformed into his Dragon form and roared loudly. A shockwave is generated by his roar alone as he looked at me with his glowing golden eyes. A sign that he is serious.

I also summoned my Legend Class katana as I brace myself for the worst. I'm glad that Raphael put a sound barrier otherwise that idiot would scare the other nearby monsters.

He roars again and a roar of destruction made his way toward me. What should we do now?

<<Notice. In anticipation of the storm's attack, we will unleash the "absolute defense" of the "Covenant King" with its ultimate power, neutralizing the wavelengths and rendering them ineffective...>>

That's was Raphael plan but for some reason, I feel uneasy as a cold chill run down my back.

"Idiot! Get out of the way!"

I shouted internally and moved my body to the left to dodge the attack and the roar of destruction swept the place where I was standing a second ago with absolute defense.

I sigh internally as I saw what happen to the absolute defense. I was lucky. Hmm. Raphael what happened to you.

Hey, why are you silent what with the chaos that I'm feeling inside you. Even though he tried to deny it but I can feel a whirlpool of emotion inside Raphael. He is in complete chaos, shaken to the core.

<<But. But I-I calculated. This is impossible...>>

Huh! Don't tell me you are still dwelling on it. Forget it, it's happened a lot to me. Did you forget that idiot is unpredictable from the start?

Nobody can predict that stupid movement and if I remember correctly he has something called probability manipulation.

<<...>>

I already told you to stop dwelling on that one thing and focus on the match. How about I gave you a gift. How about a name, if I remember correctly you still didn't have a name right. I will give you a one how about it.

<<...>>

Let's think about a name. Hmm. Ah. Uh. Yes. How about 'Ciel' let's go with Ciel.

As I gave her a name I felt a lot of emotion inside my head. Intense emotions. They are too extreme for a human but I didn't feel any bad things just emotions.

Wisdom King Raphael-no, "Ciel"-experienced a fullness of emotion that skill would not have otherwise felt.

-Ah..." I " am now, in eternal bliss...

Yes, indeed thinking.

Meanwhile, the time of evolution has come.

This is the moment when Manas: "Ciel" was born from the ultimate power, the "King of Wisdom".

<< I am Manas: Ciel. I am the Theosophy nucleus, the unifier of abilities. With the "soul" of Lord Rimuru, the secondary executor of the master. I'll be looking out for you forever, Lord Rimuru!>> Ciel thought so.

There's nothing to be afraid of anymore. In a situation that should be considered a crisis, it does not feel dangerous.

Yes that the Raphael- I mean Ciel I know. Let's show that old Dragon his position.

<<Yes master>>

That's the spirit, Ciel. As I said that a black lightning bolt made its way toward me.

But I also blocked the attack using the same type of attack. A blast occurred as the two lightning bolts hit each other.

"Black Flame"