Twenty Two || His Darling

Thank you guys for that ⬆️⬆️

Sorry for the crazy chapter before. I dont know what I thinking posting that. Anyways here's the rewrite.

____________________

"Vena!" James groans from his bedroom.

I get out of bed and stride over to his bedroom. I swing the door open and see James there sitting up rubbing his temples.

"What" I snap. It was early. What did he expect?

He looks up at me and pats the spot beside him.

I yawn and sit down sloppily. He yawns too and stretches his arms up. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. Disgusting.

He wraps his arms tiredly around me and tries to pull me down into his arms but I stop him.

"Go brush your teeth" I tell him.

He rubs his eyes, "What? Why?" he whines.

"You smell like liquor and it is disgusting" I shudder.

"It's not like your kissing me" he smirks.

I roll my eyes and point to the bathroom. He goes and brushes his teeth and does back smiling widely, pointing at his now clean teeth.

"You happy?" he climbs back into his bed.

I nod, "Yes, very" I get under the covers.

He smiles and reaches up and turns off the lamp.

I get on top of his chest and snuggle my nose in the crook of his neck, while places my hand on his hard chest.

"Good night my Darling" he whispers.

I was going to argue but I was way too tired to do that kind of work, but I assure him in the morning that I am most definitely not his anything.

The last thing I felt was James kissing the side of my head. I would have responded, but I was way too far off.

~

The sound of my alarm in my room was what woke me and James up. It was so early that he hadn't even got up to go for his run.

Too early for me.

"No..." he moans into the pillow.

I roll my eyes and go to sit up but James pulls me back down. "Don't go" he begs.

I try to get up again but he just holds on, "James I have to get up" I tell him.

He lets go and grabs my hand. I get up and try to pull my hand away.

"I'll miss you" he says, amusement running through his voice.

I roll my eyes as he lets go. I run off to my room to get ready for this stupid class.

~

"Good morning class. I know it's early, but please try and keep your eyes open"

Paying attention was a lot harder to do at 6:30 in the morning. All I wanted to do right now is crawl back into bed with James.

Wait what?

I must be really out of it.

The whole class was really a blur. I mean it was an actual blur. I was practically asleep for the majority of the class. Whose ever idea this was to have a class tis early is a freaking lunatic.

I decided against walking home, on the off chance that I pass out on the pavement from lack of sleep.

"Hi Darling" James picks up the phone.