Hello! Izuku!

.....

"SMASHHHHH!!!!!!"

'I DID IT!'

'Nice job brat now how are you gonna land?'

'WHO SAID THAT'!?!'

Today was the day izuku would meet his new teacher I wonder how he would feel knowing that he was always being watched?

Meanwhile In a room filled with modern furniture and other items there we're 6 figures 5 of them we're staring at a pink haired male.

"You know you messed up right..."One of the figures said outloud this was Yoichi he was lecturing Sukuna for accidentally talking to izuku..

"Yeah..." And this is Sukuna he was on the ground with multiple bruises on his face he might be a person that was reincarnated with a system and the memories of a thousand year old curse but that doesn't mean he is that curse... In his mind he is still 17 even though he's supposed to be 27 now..

"How do you even accidentally speak with him!" That was Nana she was really angry since she was planing on letting Izuku learn about them in a few months not now..

"Well... Remember how I said me and izuku are linked thanks to my eyes being his and as well as my blood.."

"Yeah?"

"Well.......... Don't get mad... But it turns out thanks to me healing him so many times before I'm technically a cell in his body now instead of just a soul..."

"So you're like a Blood cell?"

"More like a Alternate Personality if izuku gets checked.."

"HOW IS THAT A CELL!" Nana yelled as she slammed her fist on top of our Mid-Class MC's head.

'Why did I use Cells at Work as my logic!'

"Tsk! You'll deal with the 9th BUT DON'T TELL HIM ABOUT US!"Nana said as she finally stopped beating my head.

"Why though!?!"I asked shocked I mean why really!

"It's because he's not ready! You can talk to him since you've been inside him his whole life!" She said as she tried to resist the urge to stand up and im pretty sure punch me to the wall

"Fine.."

Izuku's POV

I've been having a really bad day I was only able to destroy the 0 pointer nothing else!

"WAHHH! ALLMIGHT I'M SORRY I'VE FAILED YOU!!"

I began to weep until I thought about something.

Who was that voice back then?

He sounded old and wise like AllMight in his small form but it sounded easy going and bossy as well

'How do I sound bossy?'

" AHHHH!!! ! IT'S YOU WHO ARE YOU ARE YOU IN MY HEAD??!?!" I was panicking looking around is he a villain using his quirk on me!?!

"SHUT UP I CAN HEAR YOUR SCREAM LOUDER IN HERE!!!"

'Eh!?! Can he also read my thoughts!'

'Kid calm down and yes I can read your thoughts'

"Wait are you a villain!?!" I was panicking evne more does he know about One For All? WAIT IZUKU DONT THINK ABOUT THAT!

'Kid I'm not a villain I've been with you your whole life'

'My whole life!? Wait now that I think about it I've always had a strong body and I heal small cuts easily was he doing it!?"

While this was going on sukuna was thinking if he should tell izuku he is his quirk or just say he got sealed inside him

" Wait are you my quirk!"

'No I'm more like a spirit sealed in you'

"What spirit? Wait does that mean the after life is real? Since you said spirit it should be possible but this is impossible you could be lying but
Mutter mutter mutter mutter"

'Kid look I got sealed inside you too protect you.'

"Wait protect me?" i asked finally coming out of my muttering

'Kid don't think too much about it ill say it in a simple way you die I die I die you die get it? But don't worry I won't let that happen once your in danger and you can't handle the situation once I say the word "Switch" I will take control of your body and protect you and defeat the threat and no I won't kill'

"Wait but who sealed you in me?"
I asked confusingly I mean why would someone Seal a person in me

'Some white haired basterd well thats not the point if your In trouble just say switch I'll see you next ime kid'

"Wait what white haired basterd!"
I asked but I got no response

"Sigh...... I'll just ask AllMight about this next time..."
I said as I flop into my bed panicking questioning if I passed the exams

____

Yo its me the author ok so next chapter will either be a timeskip too U.A or USJ but that'd a big if well see you lads!